The OCC Cantina

So my computer has officially died. My parents are in search of buying me a new one so I apologize in advance if my responses are shorter than usual since I'll probably be typing it up on my phone. 

oh no! I'm sorry to hear that :(  I know the feeling about comps dying.  Hope you get a new one soon. 

oh no! I'm sorry to hear that :(  I know the feeling about comps dying.  Hope you get a new one soon. 

Oh me too. My hard drive disk just keep the failing (at least that's what the error keeps saying) I've gotten a new hard drive for this computer twice already and since emy warranty is up I'm just getting a new one.

Oh me too. My hard drive disk just keep the failing (at least that's what the error keeps saying) I've gotten a new hard drive for this computer twice already and since emy warranty is up I'm just getting a new one.

My hard drive also failed me. Got a new one. Looks like we both are looking to get a new comp >.<

So my computer has officially died. My parents are in search of buying me a new one so I apologize in advance if my responses are shorter than usual since I'll probably be typing it up on my phone. 

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, Cherry. :/  I'm sure your responses will still be great, even if they have to be a bit shorter for the time being. ^^

Whats up Party People!!!

Update on a Tuesday, what's up with that? Well quite a few things actually. For those of you I have yet to talk to on DIscord, there has been a change in my ability to access Discord as frequently as I have been. My workplace has decided that having fun at work is not allowed so they blocked DIscord. Not sure if this policy will change, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I still have access to it on my phone, and will try to keep up best I can with you guys on there. But that leads into my next topic. 

For the next two weeks (at least) My work schedule has changed a bit so I am now much busier in the afternoons than previous. I will have my phone on me, but I may not be as active as I was before. The best bet, for any questions or important subjects, might be to tag me on here, or shoot me a PM. 

Now, onto the RP.  I have noticed that activity has been a bit lax lately. With my busy work schedule, I will mostly be working on replies and posts in the late evenings and early mornings. But I am still here and still making them ^^. With it being November, I know that many of our schooling scoundrels are currently trying to get ready for finals, exams, and other big end of year tests. Couple that with the holiday season being upon us, it can be hard to find time to make posts ^^. Communication is going to be the key to keeping AS alive during the holidays, so if you think you will be a bit preoccupied or busy to get a post up, PLEASE, do not hesitate to let us know.

:)  I don't want anyone feeling pressured or rushed into posts and not be enjoying themselves. 

I hope everyone is having an awesome week!  PM me with ANY question or concerns :D

P.S. I did get a post up yesterday to begin moving off Cadeleon. 

@Darkeina  @Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise to get a post up tomorrow. I've been a bit stressed lately with signing up for classes and now trying to find a job to replace the two I'm about to lose....

I promise to get a post up tomorrow. I've been a bit stressed lately with signing up for classes and now trying to find a job to replace the two I'm about to lose....

Oh dang... I am really sorry to hear that... I hope things get settled soon for you so you can relax. 

Don't worry at all Cherry :) Those are some seriously intense real world things you need to handle. Take as long as you need to take care of them, we will be here for venting and rping when you need it ^^. 

Boyfriend made the 12 hour trip to visit and stayed for as long as possible. He had to leave early this morning.

Currently very sad. Will write a post because I cannot do chemistry while sad.

Boyfriend made the 12 hour trip to visit and stayed for as long as possible. He had to leave early this morning.

Oh what a fun visit! Sorry he had to leave Flutter, that's no fun at all. If you need a little time you should be good. :)

*hugs*

Quick tidbit for my latest post. everyone should be pretty lathargic after the energy explosion in The Odyssey. The only one who wouldn't feel the effects would be Artemis. I didn't really know how to work that into the post :|

Ill respond either tomorrow or Saturday. (got my new computer today :3 ) I wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!!!! (Well to those from the US)

Okay, two things here.

1. My notifications are all sorts of messed up so I don't see any posts in the OOC or in-game unless I'm directly tagged. :/

2. @Ch3rryBlossom28, I'm not sure if this has been clarified before, but does Rosalyn walk quietly and how would her footsteps sound like? I'm trying to implement a sound into my post and am unsure where to go with it.

Okay, two things here.

1. My notifications are all sorts of messed up so I don't see any posts in the OOC or in-game unless I'm directly tagged. :/

2. @Ch3rryBlossom28, I'm not sure if this has been clarified before, but does Rosalyn walk quietly and how would her footsteps sound like? I'm trying to implement a sound into my post and am unsure where to go with it.

Normally she would if it wasn't for her being partially crystalize. It increases her strenght but it makes her heavier. Her left foot lands harder than her right due to the extra weight of her permanently crystalized portion of her body. When she is fully crystallized it sounds like she's stomping around.

Normally she would if it wasn't for her being partially crystalize. It increases her strenght but it makes her heavier. Her left foot lands harder than her right due to the extra weight of her permanently crystalized portion of her body. When she is fully crystallized it sounds like she's stomping around.

Okay, so it would likely sound like some weird loud, then quiet, then loud again walking. Awesome, thank you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread