The OCC Cantina

Morning everyone! (Well morning for me)

Anyways, as many of you may have noticed, RpNation has given us a date for the site switch.....again.....lol

So, when the site goes down, it seems that the Hosted Projects will be moved back into their original forum forms. Arcane Space is indeed a Hosted Project, all the cool stuff we have like banners and theme song and multiple threads. So we might be a bit discombobulated when the site comes back and we start looking for our Rp's. Many of you guys were in the Fablewood reboot when the first switch went down, so it goes without saying that this could greatly hinder us if we are not diligent about the Rp. As soon as the site comes back I will begin tracking down everything and trying to give you guys something easy to come back to. Might take some time, since I have a ton of RL stuff going on as well. But I will get it on it as soon as the site comes back. Until then, we should have until Sunday before things go haywire. XD

@Bolts @Darkeina @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Flutterby @Dominaiscna @Lioness075

I for one will remain diligent!

Are we able to help you track down the rp in anyway when they switch back to the old site? XD it's like looking for the threads all over again.

btw i never really did notice, but what is the difference between a hosted project and our old forums?

I for one will remain diligent!

Are we able to help you track down the rp in anyway when they switch back to the old site? XD it's like looking for the threads all over again.

btw i never really did notice, but what is the difference between a hosted project and our old forums?

to be honest I am not really sure. I know that the current Hosted Projects are more organized than before, and you can do a lot more with them to make the personalized. But I'm sure there is more to it. As for looking for them, it shouldn't be to hard. But if someone tracks it down before I do, shooting everyone a link would be greatly appreciated. Though, based on the Dev's currently list of FAQ, it might not be to hard to find them. 

Alrighty guys, we are coming up on the end of our first week since the site has come back, and there has not been much activity. I know the new site can take some getting used to, but the Dev's have made it pretty clear that any of the HP that start to slip and loose their activity will be booted from the site to make space. The Rp still has a long way to go before the end, so I would like to get a roll call on who is still with me here.

I would like for anyone who can commit to at least 2 posts a week to give me let me know is response to this.

I know in the past I have been pretty lax about activity, but with the Dev's cracking down on Hosted Projects, I want to get back to being more serious about this. If life has gotten in the way, and you just can't make the commitment, PLEASE do not be afraid to tell me. We are all friends here, and I will not hold any grudge towards Real Life issues.

Lioness075 Lioness075 Bolts Bolts Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Verena Verena Flutterby Flutterby Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

Alrighty guys, we are coming up on the end of our first week since the site has come back, and there has not been much activity. I know the new site can take some getting used to, but the Dev's have made it pretty clear that any of the HP that start to slip and loose their activity will be booted from the site to make space. The Rp still has a long way to go before the end, so I would like to get a roll call on who is still with me here.

I would like for anyone who can commit to at least 2 posts a week to give me let me know is response to this.

I know in the past I have been pretty lax about activity, but with the Dev's cracking down on Hosted Projects, I want to get back to being more serious about this. If life has gotten in the way, and you just can't make the commitment, PLEASE do not be afraid to tell me. We are all friends here, and I will not hold any grudge towards Real Life issues.

Lioness075 Lioness075 Bolts Bolts Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Verena Verena Flutterby Flutterby Dominaiscna Dominaiscna
I am still here!!! I admit to becoming too lazy with this RP and apologize for that. I can still commit to posting, at least, twice a week.

Still here, I am literally just waiting for more replies since I did the 2nd to last one.

Still here, I am literally just waiting for more replies since I did the 2nd to last one.
Yea I have a feeling several are waiting to figure out what they can respond to. Right now, I just wanna know who is still in. After I know who is still available, I will have a post out for everyone that will free you guys and hopefully get us back to free range Rping.

Right now, having no wifi is hindering my online time a little, unless I am at school or at the mall... but the problem should hopefully be solved soon enough.

Either way, I am still commited!

I think I can do two posts a week, or one a week during exam times

zCrookedz zCrookedz Is the little stat table in Lion's most recent post a thing we should all do now?
I pulled it from another RP, just something fun I wanted to add. I can offer the coding to you if you'd like to do it, too. But it is not a requirement.

zCrookedz zCrookedz Is the little stat table in Lion's most recent post a thing we should all do now?
No its not. Like Lion said, its from another Rp and is a personal choice. :) But if you do like it, either Lion or myself can offer the code for it.

Glad to see so many committed still. I see a couple who have yet to respond to the initial check, but have still posted. That's fine, I just want to make sure that there is still commitment.
I should have a post up here shortly, after that, your characters will be freed from the tracks and may explore as they see fit. Hopefully I have given everyone enough to enjoy going wherever they want.

Ok, been wrestling with how I want to do this. Tell me what you guys think.

The next post is going to be splitting Cael from the group. He is going back to the ship, while H'ma is going to be taking interested party members to meet the Magistrate. But I don't want those to be the only two options (going to the ship doesn't even have to be an option)
SO, in the next post, if you want to do something different, you will be given the opportunity to speak to a guard who will take you where you wish to go while also moving forward to the Magistrate. So my question to everyone, who wants to go do something different than the two things mentioned above?

Ok, been wrestling with how I want to do this. Tell me what you guys think.

The next post is going to be splitting Cael from the group. He is going back to the ship, while H'ma is going to be taking interested party members to meet the Magistrate. But I don't want those to be the only two options (going to the ship doesn't even have to be an option)
SO, in the next post, if you want to do something different, you will be given the opportunity to speak to a guard who will take you where you wish to go while also moving forward to the Magistrate. So my question to everyone, who wants to go do something different than the two things mentioned above?

Glocer is always interested in tech. If they got some strange fish tech in a lab, he would be all over that. Other than that, he would feel safer on the ship.

Glocer is always interested in tech. If they got some strange fish tech in a lab, he would be all over that. Other than that, he would feel safer on the ship.
Lol oh bolts. You have no idea how much strange fish tech there is in this place xD

Larassa will be satisfied with visiting the Magister if he'll provide them with historical facts as to what in the world is going on here. :P
Besides that, she does need to restock on herbs, sticks for arrows, and even arrowheads. Some kinda general store visit and then an alchemist would be good for her.
But she's going to want to see this Magister first, so after that visit she might be more willing to branch out on her own.

Larassa will be satisfied with visiting the Magister if he'll provide them with historical facts as to what in the world is going on here. :P
Besides that, she does need to restock on herbs, sticks for arrows, and even arrowheads. Some kinda general store visit and then an alchemist would be good for her.
But she's going to want to see this Magister first, so after that visit she might be more willing to branch out on her own.
That can be arranged. When Lararssa gets the answers she wants, she need only ask the guards.

Oh wait, arrows need feathers too lol. Well, these koiple have spears, so maybe they have arrow stuff, too. Guess Larassa might want to check out any weapon stores they have...is that a thing on this planet? XD

Oh wait, arrows need feathers too lol. Well, these koiple have spears, so maybe they have arrow stuff, too. Guess Larassa might want to check out any weapon stores they have...is that a thing on this planet? XD
They are not going to have an outright store for weapons. The only Koiple in the city allowed to carry weapons are the guards, so they are going to have an armory for them. But they will have a general goods store that she might be able to find the stuff she needs.

....or.....

there is always of course, the option to put your outlaw skills to the test. Who knows, maybe the armory isn't all that well guarded.
:hornskiss:

They are not going to have an outright store for weapons. The only Koiple in the city allowed to carry weapons are the guards, so they are going to have an armory for them. But they will have a general goods store that she might be able to find the stuff she needs.

....or.....

there is always of course, the option to put your outlaw skills to the test. Who knows, maybe the armory isn't all that well guarded.
:hornskiss:
Haha, that could be fun, but Larassa is a bounty huntress, not a thief. She may be a bad person in most scenarios, but she won't feel desperate enough to attempt to raid the armory.

I'll just have her visit a general store and maybe find some alchemist store as well.

Tibs honestly isn't too interested in exploring and learning more about the Koiple. He's more interested in not getting intentionally forgotten on the island, so he'll probably follow after Cael and stay close to the ship, out of his way.

Users who are viewing this thread