The OCC Cantina

Well guys.. its been one helluva week, and not in a good way.

The summer job that I've wanted since I was 14 (non-profit organization summer staff member) sent me a very nicely-worded rejection email, so I am busy looking for internships and redoing my resume. With lots of little things going wrong throughout the week, I am feeling rather rundown. So today, I will watch a movie and eat some ice cream lol

The summer job that I've wanted since I was 14 (non-profit organization summer staff member) sent me a very nicely-worded rejection email, so I am busy looking for internships and redoing my resume. With lots of little things going wrong throughout the week, I am feeling rather rundown. So today, I will watch a movie and eat some ice cream lol

I know exactly how you feel. This week has been a roller coaster for me as well. >.< Hence why I got myself some video games for the weekend and then wandered around my campus taking pictures on an analog camera to vainly attempt to cheer myself up.

I know exactly how you feel. This week has been a roller coaster for me as well. >.< Hence why I got myself some video games for the weekend and then wandered around my campus taking pictures on an analog camera to vainly attempt to cheer myself up.

Hope things cheer up for you two. sorry to hear about the hardships. Keep your heads up and look to the future! :3

Hope things cheer up for you two. sorry to hear about the hardships. Keep your heads up and look to the future! :3

My future has changed since making a big decision earlier this week. I'm not 100% sure what my future looks like anymore. :S

My future has changed since making a big decision earlier this week. I'm not 100% sure what my future looks like anymore. :S

The future is always scary to look at. No one really knows what it will bring. But, rest assured, there will be some amazing things given time. 

Dang guys, I really hate to hear that you guys are going through some rough stuff in life right now :(  I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts. Take the time you need to relax and grab life by the reigns again. AS isn't going anywhere :)

I will be posting by Friday afternoon at the absolute latest! <3

Thanks for giving us an update Flutter! Hope things have been going alright ^^

I am going to toss another post up here in the next hour or so. It will give everyone something to think about/respond too, but we wont be leaving Nu behind. Sound alright to everyone?

Thanks for giving us an update Flutter! Hope things have been going alright ^^

I am going to toss another post up here in the next hour or so. It will give everyone something to think about/respond too, but we wont be leaving Nu behind. Sound alright to everyone?

i'm chill with it

I wrote a little more than i intended to >.> whoops lololol 

here's me sitting at the mall, borrowing the wifi lol while writing my fingers off. Very fun xD in my element. 

I have a round of exams this week, so I will try to post over the weekend!! Sorry guys!

No worries Flutter! Things have been SUPER crazy in RL for me as well. If I make any kind of advancement it will be to the feast the Koiple are throwing for everyone. 

@Darkeina The snail doesn't have to be in his ear. Not everyone put the snails in their ears. Only Glo'cer did that.

Ohhhh, right! It's been too long since I've roleplayed. I'll just leave it there though, whispering bloody murder in his ear that translates to Basic.

Pfft! Poor Tibs. XD

Users who are viewing this thread