The OCC Cantina

zCrookedz

The Z's are silent

wuuSHUS.jpg

Take a load off, grab a drink, chat with fellow galactic deviants. Just keep it civil, the bartender hates cleaning up blood. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, do me a favor and add something to your CS that I forgot to add initially. Add a part for Occupation under gender, so I can know what kinda galactic baddy your character is ^^

@Lioness075[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Bolts[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]  [/COLOR]@Flutterby[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Dominaiscna

Hey guys, do me a favor and add something to your CS that I forgot to add initially. Add a part for Occupation under gender, so I can know what kinda galactic baddy your character is ^^

@Lioness075[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Bolts[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]  [/COLOR]@Flutterby[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Dominaiscna

Btw are we limited in species? Can we make up our own or is their a list we can follow by? xD

Btw are we limited in species? Can we make up our own or is their a list we can follow by? xD

Yeah, we've been just making up our own species entirely. Everything describing our planets is, more or less, of our own design and creation.

Bit moot at this point, but yes, it is all up to you. A galaxy is far to big to limit the imagination of creation. Lemme see what you've got :)

Bit moot at this point, but yes, it is all up to you. A galaxy is far to big to limit the imagination of creation. Lemme see what you've got :)

I have an idea.... It is not necessarily a species but... Okay what is the "normal" species? So in our world, it would be humans. Are their humans where they are? Sorry if i missed it somewhere >.<

I have an idea.... It is not necessarily a species but... Okay what is the "normal" species? So in our world, it would be humans. Are their humans where they are? Sorry if i missed it somewhere >.<

I'm not really sure I understand what you mean here, but I've referenced humans in my post for my own character several times.

So the "human" race in this galaxy is called the Dorogan. They are the leaders, officers, and law of the Empire. But I don't want anyone to play a Dorogan for a couple of reason. The first being that my character is a Dorogan, for story purposes, and I don't want any duplicate races if we can help it. The second being, that if I take away the option to create a "main" race character, it will make you guys think outside the box better. :D

I'm not really sure I understand what you mean here, but I've referenced humans in my post for my own character several times.

Okay well then, continue on only if you don't mind some spoilers to my character. 

So I want her to be a cyborg that was created by a genius scientist who, though young, killed herself in order to plant her consciousness into her greatest creation : a mixture of what she once was (I'm wondering if i should just go with human) and her own adaptations (so,.. Cyborg... Stuff) to create the perfect being. 

Though she found many faults in the cyborg body she had created. Maybe it was that she wasn't fast enough, flexible enough, strong enough or just didn't seem perfect to the consciousness of the girl implanted within. So the being set out to find a way to make her creation perfect, traversing the universe to hunt down one of each species, collect their dna and traits, install the perfect and best of traits into her body in order to make her completely perfect, without fault. This would've led to the deaths of many innocent creatures and, for some, the extinction of several races. 

Now i just need the base specie. Who she once was before she "upgraded" herself into a cyborg. 

Oh okay, so can my character previously be Dorogon but is now, essentially a completely different being. Given life through synthetic stuff. 

Oh okay, so can my character previously be Dorogon but is now, essentially a completely different being. Given life through synthetic stuff. 

I think Crooked really wants us to make entirely new races and even new planets that they live on.

Hmmmmmm, So, let me see here.......(insert more random thinking noises)

OK, the premise is interesting. While a Dorogan's healing factor would be a great benefit to the kind of genetic mutilation that you're thinking of, I think I would rather you think a little outside of the box for your base species. Whatever base species is, I think if you gave them the racial trait of DNA Manipulation, it would allow them to flow a little better in terms of how much or how little genetic mutilation your character will have aquired by this point in their life. 

The whole idea behind excluding the Dorogan race is so that we add to this galaxy. Think of it as blank canvas, and each race we create adds another color to the canvas until its a whole big ol mix of different colors :)  

Oh oh oh, your character could be like Mystique from X-Men!!

I think Crooked really wants us to make entirely new races and even new planets that they live on.

Hmmmmmm, So, let me see here.......(insert more random thinking noises)

OK, the premise is interesting. While a Dorogan's healing factor would be a great benefit to the kind of genetic mutilation that you're thinking of, I think I would rather you think a little outside of the box for your base species. Whatever base species is, I think if you gave them the racial trait of DNA Manipulation, it would allow them to flow a little better in terms of how much or how little genetic mutilation your character will have aquired by this point in their life. 

The whole idea behind excluding the Dorogan race is so that we add to this galaxy. Think of it as blank canvas, and each race we create adds another color to the canvas until its a whole big ol mix of different colors :)  

Oh okay, so i'll just change up the base species a bit :3 that oughta be fun. 

Users who are viewing this thread