The OCC Cantina

Welcome to the cantina, @Ch3rryBlossom28! ^^

Also, just edited my CS to change up my character's racial trait for anyone interested in checking that out. ^^

Just alright?

yuck, stressful weekends suck. 

No worries Flutter. We are awaiting our final galactic scum to join us before IC goes live.

Speaking of which, I would like to welcome @Ch3rryBlossom28 to our little group! ^^ 

Yeah, worked a pretty busy day sat and was just super out of it yesterday. :/. So it was alright, just very strange.

Guys, I just want to say, that the cast for this RP is by far one of the best I have ever seen ^^ Way to go everyone on the unique ideas and characters everyone has brought to the table. I am super excited to see where this goes. 

So, we will most likely be starting today or tomorrow. THERE IS NO RUSH!! If you have life going on, then by all means take care of life first, as always. :)

Do me one solid though, make sure you are following AT LEAST the OCC and the IC, I don't want anyone to get left behind ;)  

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28

Ugh, early morning class...I love creative writing...but why'd I do this to myself? D:

Anyways, I'm still on the waitlist for this class so I might end up leaving early if the professor says I'm more than likely not going to end up getting a chance to be in the class. Which would suck, but there's a great option in the spring semester and I'm most likely going to end up just staying here. 

Alright guys, the very first post is up. As mentioned in the CS sheet, everyone should be responding to a message they received about "a job" How, where, or why, they received it is up to yall. :)

Also, just a little helpful hint for your first posts, don't spend too much time on your transportation to Raq'tak. I would hate for anyone to spend a lot of time detailing a ship and getting attached to it. :P  

I'm glad to see this one hour before I'm off. Now I get to think of what to do >.> I guess that is one perk of having a break so late into the shift. 

All righty, my day and even my week are now winding down for the most part so with my laundry rolling down in the basement, I shall finally start working on my intro post. Let's see what I can come up with. ^^

Sorry guys I won't be able to start writing my intro till late tonight. My d&d group just started and I can't exactly type while playing >.<

So many people on here play D&D and I've yet to enjoy this wonderful and immersive game. T.T

*gasp* How have you never played?! It's sooo much fun. 

And thank @Bolts :)  we have two new people so it should be interesting >3

I've never met anyone IRL who plays it so I never even really knew much about it until I got more details from friends on here. I also have someone here in Canada who told me she's trying to find a group and I'd be invited, but she hasn't been able to find anything yet. :/

I've never met anyone IRL who plays it so I never even really knew much about it until I got more details from friends on here. I also have someone here in Canada who told me she's trying to find a group and I'd be invited, but she hasn't been able to find anything yet. :/

Well hopefully she can find some people soon. Really you just need 4 people in character and a DM :/  so, I guess 3 more people then?

Well hopefully she can find some people soon. Really you just need 4 people in character and a DM :/  so, I guess 3 more people then?

Yeah, I think she knows someone who can be the GM so that means we're likely just looking for two more people or maybe just one if they already have another friend in mind.

Sorry guys I won't be able to start writing my intro till late tonight. My d&d group just started and I can't exactly type while playing >.<

Loved the intro Cherry!!

I am definitely feeling the lone wolves vibe from everyone's characters ^^ which is to be exspected of course! If you would like to interact with one another a little bit while we wait for Dom's intro, perfectly ok with that :D

Ya know, I have always wondered why there aren't more D&D threads on RpN? I mean, we had the dice roller, and anyone proficient in DMing could most certainly run one easily. I would totally join one if I could find one with reasonable people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back