The OCC Cantina

SO as you guys know, I have a tendency to disappear on the weekend. (please see signature for verification of this statement). As we have only just gotten the RP up, and many of you are still working on characters and tweaks, we won't have to much to do until monday. So I added a new section to the Rp thread for definitions. In a RP like this, terminology can get lost pretty easily, so I would like for us to have an active dictionary for everyone to reference and be able to keep up with what we are talking about. The thread is ready, I may pretty it up a little next week, but if you find yourself wanting to do a little bit of Rping this weekend and have already finished your CS, the dictionary is open for business :)

@Dominaiscna & @Flutterby, I would like to see ya'll characters before monday if you guys have the time to work on them  of course. :)

I am still waiting to hear back from one or two people about joining, but I would like to get us started next week if possible. 

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!! :D I will check in periodically and answer any questions anyone has. 

@Lioness075 @Bolts

When i was reading the CS during break (10am CST) it was pretty hard to read. I had to zoom in to get words to appear better. The color of the background made the color of the text hard to see :P

Bio part mainly. The rest is okay. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When i was reading the CS during break (10am CST) it was pretty hard to read. I had to zoom in to get words to appear better. The color of the background made the color of the text hard to see :P

Bio part mainly. The rest is okay. 

interesting, Lion said something similar. I will have to look into that. 

Yea I think that might be the root of the problem. Its so pretty I really don't want to change it :'(

I getcha. I just got really confused by the theme so I stuck with the regular one. xD  It's still readable, just a little harder is all. 

I'm actually having trouble reading part of @Dominaiscna's bio now, too. Also, your picture didn't upload correctly since I can't see it.

I highlighted her aparts and I could read it with ease. The pic is broken however 

I highlighted her aparts and I could read it with ease. The pic is broken however 

I set up my computer poorly a while back, when I highlight stuff it's highlighted by a dark red color lol.

@zCrookedz I will get mine done this weekend :) I am grateful for something to do to avoid the first-home-football-game debauchery lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaaaand we're back! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. ^^

I see two new CS's for my viewing pleasure :D I will get to reading those asap  @Dominaiscna[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] & [/COLOR]@Flutterby.  
How about everyone else? Everyone have a good weekend? 
@Lioness075[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)] [/COLOR]@Bolts

Kinda same for me. I saw that concert in Vancouver, and don't get me wrong because I love the band, but there were just too many people around me and I didn't know anyone there. Then I had to wait outside with all sorts of night life people wandering around me while I waited for a cab to come take me back to my hotel room. It was mostly stressful for me...so I know now to take a friend with me next time or not go at all.

Oh, speaking of that, classes start at 10AM for me (in roughly 2 hours) and then I have an hour or two for lunch around noon before I'm back in classes for, like, the rest of the day and into the night. Mondays will not be ideal RPing days for me this semester. >.<

Oh, speaking of that, classes start at 10AM for me (in roughly 2 hours) and then I have an hour or two for lunch around noon before I'm back in classes for, like, the rest of the day and into the night. Mondays will not be ideal RPing days for me this semester. >.<

Ouch, good luck! 

Ouch, good luck! 

Yeah, I get about an hour or less to eat an early dinner before my photography course starts in the evening. And I don't even get out of that class until 9:20PM. T.T I'm hoping it's one of those classes that only meets once every other week haha.

Well, I have discovered the magic of football without being in the band lol Actually quite exciting, although very, very hot down in the South. Not quite the football weather I'm used to. I have some exams early this week, so I may be a little slow until Wednesday or Thursday

I do not miss the heat or humidity from the South right now. xD

'Twas alright I suppose 

Just alright?

Kinda same for me. I saw that concert in Vancouver, and don't get me wrong because I love the band, but there were just too many people around me and I didn't know anyone there. Then I had to wait outside with all sorts of night life people wandering around me while I waited for a cab to come take me back to my hotel room. It was mostly stressful for me...so I know now to take a friend with me next time or not go at all.

yuck, stressful weekends suck. 

Well, I have discovered the magic of football without being in the band lol Actually quite exciting, although very, very hot down in the South. Not quite the football weather I'm used to. I have some exams early this week, so I may be a little slow until Wednesday or Thursday

No worries Flutter. We are awaiting our final galactic scum to join us before IC goes live.

Speaking of which, I would like to welcome @Ch3rryBlossom28 to our little group! ^^ 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back