The OCC Cantina

And I'm curious to read your posts explaining it. :) I hope they're huge genderless haunted store mannequins that eat people and read minds so the Koiple know what to bring their guests to eat.

And I'm curious to read your posts explaining it. :) I hope they're huge genderless haunted store mannequins that eat people and read minds so the Koiple know what to bring their guests to eat.
I...do not hope this. That sounds beyond terrifying.

You guys skip my turn for now and carry on.

Sorry the lack of wifi is making it very difficult for me, especially when I forget to turn off my mobile data when I'm not using it and I come back to no data nor airtime.........

I'll get a post up for when I get to school on Wednesday and have access to wifi on my iPad. For now, I will monitor your posts from my phone when ever I can get data. So you guys continue on

If you need me to do anything e.g. you want Artemis to go somewhere or stay with someone, I'll quickly write up something when I can ! ^^

Domi

Roll Call Everyone!!

Its been a few days since the latest update went up and have not heard much for post. I know the notification system has been stupid for a lot of people lately, so think of this as a quick message to see if you guys are still getting Notifications for AS. Let me know if something has come up, I know a few of you are doing school and travel things.

Bolts Bolts Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Lioness075 Lioness075 Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Flutterby Flutterby

Roll Call Everyone!!

Its been a few days since the latest update went up and have not heard much for post. I know the notification system has been stupid for a lot of people lately, so think of this as a quick message to see if you guys are still getting Notifications for AS. Let me know if something has come up, I know a few of you are doing school and travel things.

Bolts Bolts Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Lioness075 Lioness075 Dominaiscna Dominaiscna Flutterby Flutterby
I'm still here! Just finals week, as it may be for a few others too, and tomorrow is my packing day in lieu of flying home on Friday.

zCrookedz zCrookedz

I'm currently rather busy due to the matric dance us Grade 11s are organizing, as well as history animation project and what nots, but I still have lots of time for roleplay, it's just that I'm giving the characters fighting the other fish reply more because I realized that I should've split the fight between Artemis and the guards up a bit >.> my bad

I can post a filler to give her something to do if you'd like?

zCrookedz zCrookedz

I'm currently rather busy due to the matric dance us Grade 11s are organizing, as well as history animation project and what nots, but I still have lots of time for roleplay, it's just that I'm giving the characters fighting the other fish reply more because I realized that I should've split the fight between Artemis and the guards up a bit >.> my bad

I can post a filler to give her something to do if you'd like?
I'll leave it up to you Dom. With as much as you have going on you can hold off until the next post which should start getting us off the planet, or you can make a filler. :) either way is fine with me.

I'll leave it up to you Dom. With as much as you have going on you can hold off until the next post which should start getting us off the planet, or you can make a filler. :) either way is fine with me.

I'll try get a filler in some time soon since it's been a while since my last reply! Just doing some writing for character sheets and homework. I'm writing agendas and minutes... but I don't understand ;-;

Thanks Cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread