The OCC Cantina

I'll post at some point today or tomorrow. I'm going to be busy the entire few weeks do to the fact that finals are coming up and all our final projects are due

I'll post at some point today or tomorrow. I'm going to be busy the entire few weeks do to the fact that finals are coming up and all our final projects are due

Have final exams next week, so I feel. Don't forget to get enough rest, drink enough water, and spend a little time de-stressing!

Have final exams next week, so I feel. Don't forget to get enough rest, drink enough water, and spend a little time de-stressing!

No worries you two. Like I said before, this time of year is both busy and stressful for A LOT of different reasons. All I ask is just some heads up. ^^ Which you guys have been awesome about providing. The Rp will still be here after life calms down a bit. 

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! 

Phew, am I glad it's friday. Some might be less enthusiastic, but I hope that everyone can relax a little bit this weekend!! I know for a lot of you, these next two weeks will be HUGE in academic careers. @Flutterbyhas already reached out to us and let us know she is studying super hard for her finals, as well as @Ch3rryBlossom28. I wish you both the best of luck with your studies, and as I have said before, real life first!! We will all be here when you get back ^^. The same goes for @Bolts who is currently enjoying a little R&R away from home until the 6th (I hope I got that right)

Onto RP news, everyone should be up to speed with Cherry's recent update, and it looks like poor Tib might just be taking a space walk home here shortly if it's put to a vote. LOL I'm just kidding @Darkeina, I would not do that to our lovable Vigilante. I have a feeling @Dominaiscna won't let Artemis just sit by and let that happen. Even if Cael and Lara teamed up for it @Lioness075. HAHA We'll see what happens. 

Finally, I have been dabbling a bit with the Rp and its appearance. Not for any particular reason other than I saw that with the new RpN site abilities, we can customize the front page of our Rp to make it look fancy. We now have our Rp's official theme song set for autoplay when you visit, and our forum tags have some lovely icons now that I pulled from good ol' google.  ^^ Check it out if you get a second, thoughts and criticism always welcome........Lioness....

As always, I will pop in and out during the weekend, and if you need something urgent, feel free to PM me.

[SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE]
[SIZE= 14px]P.S. Be on the lookout over the next two weeks for the possibility to of a special holiday themed Character Development Activity ^^ [/SIZE]

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!

HO HO HO!!! And Happy Holidays Merry Space Scum.

This will officially begin the start of our Happy Holidays Character DEvelopment Activity. (try saying that 5 times fast.)

White Uaccam Presents!

In the spirit of the holidays I would like for each of you to come up with a special gift for your white uaccam gift partner. With seven of us, Cael has been removed as Glak has sent him a special present. 

[SIZE= 14px]Do a little research into your partner's planet, their history, or their character sheet that is probably somewhere on the same page as yours; and come up with a gift that your character would present to the other. As always, you guys are free to be as creative as you like with your gift idea.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Your partner is listed below:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Artemis[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]&[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Nu[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Glo'cer[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]&[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Larassa[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Rosalyn[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]&[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Tiberius[/SIZE]

@Bolts @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Darkeina @Dominaiscna @Lioness075

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Just wanted to send out a quick howdy to everyone ^^ The RP has come to a bit of a crawl, which is not surprising given that the holidays are here in full force. WIth people heading home to be with families and enjoying the holidays, myself included, the RP will most certainly be quiet and slow. I hope everyone enjoys their holidays and keep Arcane Space in the back of their minds for when the new year rolls around. Cause we will get back into it full force after the holidays :)

Lastly, If you have time, be sure to check out the Christmas Character Activity in the respective tab. 

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

took me FOREVER but I finally got my character activity up. I am terrible at coding so I apologize in advance. Also one of the pictures did not upload like I wanted it to and ended up just being a link that'll bring you to a page that shows what they look like.

Alright, guys! My Chris... er... White Uaccam holiday time has arrived. I'm going to my parents' tomorrow and most likely won't be able to make any posts, or not too long or detailed at least, until I get back sometime in the beginning of January. I'll still occasionally pop up on Discord in the evenings, though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, guys! My Chris... er... White Uaccam holiday time has arrived. I'm going to my parents' tomorrow and most likely won't be able to make any posts, or not too long or detailed at least, until I get back sometime in the beginning of January. I'll still occasionally pop up on Discord in the evenings, though. 

No Worries Dark, I doubt things will be super busy around here over the next 2 weeks. Don't worry about the RP, enjoy your holidays ^^. 

took me FOREVER but I finally got my character activity up. I am terrible at coding so I apologize in advance. Also one of the pictures did not upload like I wanted it to and ended up just being a link that'll bring you to a page that shows what they look like.

I love them, the gifts look awesome :D

Everyone's gifts are looking great ^^ Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and theat Finals/exams went good for everyone :)

Hey guys!

Gosh, what a week it has been. I get home from traveling, and find my cat is nearly on the verge of death :'( Take him to the vet, find out it is pretty likely he has FIP, which can lie dormant for years and then just decide it wants to kill your kitty. Still waiting to get back some blood test to see if it's positive or not, but ever since starting him on 3 different meds, he is actually improving. Fingers crossed on him getting better. 

But as you guys can imagine, with travel, holidays, being off work, and the kitty situation; my involvement on RpN has been lacking the last week. For that, I sincerely apologize :( I am going to start trying to get back into the groove of checking RpN and getting Arcane Space moving along. Want to make sure that everyone is caught up and then I will be getting a post up tomorrow morning. :D

SO!

This is the official ROLL CALL!! ^^ If everyone is still poking around and wants to keep up with the Rp, let me know. 

sorry to hear about you kitty problem. That is never fun. I am still around and def still wanna keep going with it. I was actually going to make a reply sometime this weekend since you did call for "slime"

hope everything smooths over for you!

Happy holidays to everyone!

Cookie, I will pray and keep my fingers crossed for your cat! I hope everything will be alright! =[0.0]=

anyway i am still here and ready to serve, waffling slightly and suffering from a bad internet connection, but still very much here!

Just got back from my cruise and has the internets once more! ^^

Sprry to hear about your kitty, though, Crooked. :(  I hope they get better. ^^

I am here, counting the days until I get to return to school and escape this hellish cold ^^

Also super sorry about your kitty, hoping he will get better soon!

Thanks for the well wishes for my kitty you guys. It's hard to tell if he is getting really better, FIP is a really bad disease and can be kinda tricky.

You guys are free to make any more replies you want,think I'll give it one more day incase anyone wants to make any posts :)

Hey guys!! Got back to school on Monday, just in time for us to become National Champs! Starting classes today, so I will be more sporadic with my online time, but I will post every chance I get <3

Hey guys!! Got back to school on Monday, just in time for us to become National Champs! Starting classes today, so I will be more sporadic with my online time, but I will post every chance I get <3

Congratulations on National Champs Flutter!! Take your time with your postings and getting settled with school. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back