The OCC Cantina

Uh.. its a toss up really. I mean, I probably didn't fail it, but I also probably didn't ace it. I think I probably got most of the points for knowing concepts, but I lost points because I dont have the values of trig functions memorized, and I was iffy on the derivatives of them.

I also ran out of time and had to completely guess on a few multiple choice.. I spent like 5 minutes figuring out the derivative of the tangent because it was really important to a free-response question, and then filled in three random bubbles as the TA was walking up the aisle to call time and take tests. 

So Im assuming a C, but hoping for a B

awww I hate when you run out of time for test. Working so hard on all the other questions to try and get them right, and then you have to sacrifice all that because you have to rush and guess when the clock starts running out. Never struck me as very fair.

I'm sure you did good :)

Whats up party people!! Haven't been able to do a friday shout out in a while with all the traveling I've been doing recently, but here is out friday update to make sure everyone is all caught up. With C-Virus's hacking skills, my next post will be a rather lengthy one getting the crew of The Brazen and heading for our next destination. Here, we will finally be able to get @Vulcan and Tiberius into the group and we can make our way to Avalon. So get ready cause things will get pretty interesting soon. ^^

SInce we are about half way through the month of October, I thought it would be fun to do our very first Character Development Activity!!!

For those of you who are not familiar with the concept, the CD Activities will be centralized around your characters  and what makes them, well, them. 

For our first activity, I think we should start with the basics! 

[SIZE= 22px]Inspiration Activity:[/SIZE]

What inspired you to create your galactic scum-bag? Was it a RL person? Was it a pre-existing fictional character? Or did a coconut just fall on your head and it just pop into your head? 

Give everyone a short paragraph of how your character relates to the inspiration and what made you decide to use that inspiration. If possible, try to include a picture of the inspiration behind your character! 

I will create a thread for the Character Development Activities for everyone to post their posts when they are ready ^^. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, or track me down on DIscord :P

@Bolts @Lioness075 @Dominaiscna @Flutterby @Ch3rryBlossom28

Artemis. T.T Dem feels.

Also, will respond to inspiration and stuffs once I get to the Starbucks off-campus and have more solid wifi. I keep disconnecting here in my room. So stupid. -.-

Artemis. T.T Dem feels.

Also, will respond to inspiration and stuffs once I get to the Starbucks off-campus and have more solid wifi. I keep disconnecting here in my room. So stupid. -.-

yay xD  did i struck up some feels? lololol 

and aweh, don't you want to buy us some starbucks? :3 hey, Lionessssss? best buddddddiessss, paaaalll pleaaase XDD

and aweh, don't you want to buy us some starbucks? :3 hey, Lionessssss? best buddddddiessss, paaaalll pleaaase XDD

Yes, yes you did. T.T

And considering I'm starting to run out of the monies here in Canada, I'm going to have say no...Ah, the university life lol.

Yes, yes you did. T.T

And considering I'm starting to run out of the monies here in Canada, I'm going to have say no...Ah, the university life lol.

successss XDD

;-; okay.. then one day, when you have more than enough monie to spare, mind grabbing me a Chocolate frappucino? 

I know I had like a cup everytime i passed by a Starbucks in China and am probably gonna get addicted, but heeeeyyy the more the merrier. and we don have starbucks here ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back