• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Maxilgal Maxilgal I gotta run some errands and then a 3hr drive home so at the least 5 hours maybe and I'll try to reply as soon as I get home :)

Just in the nick of time for a reply! I'm leaving in like 5 minutes aha. I want to make more characters :( I've wanted a to like this for a long time aha I'm addicted!

Yay! I'll catch up on the story before posting then! I wasn't sure what to put for notable relationships beyond the PD, but I think I'd like for her to somehow be involved with the Romanos in some way if that becomes at all possible.
It can be arranged. I'll have a think but you can make your first post in the meantime, once caught up.

Just in the nick of time for a reply! I'm leaving in like 5 minutes aha. I want to make more characters :( I've wanted a to like this for a long time aha I'm addicted!
Tell me about it! I'm feeling another character coming on too. Just debating which will be more important for the story. Bossman Sullivan is still yours for the taking.

Last edited:
TofuMafia TofuMafia if you're looking for some relationships for your character I'd love to talk about some! And figure some out between our characters if you'd like.

TofuMafia TofuMafia if you're looking for some relationships for your character I'd love to talk about some! And figure some out between our characters if you'd like.
Aaaahhhh yes please! Do you want to work out something maybe between Kitty and Monte or Violeta? I'm currently bringing Kitty towards the Fox's Den, although after I post this I have to go to work, so it'll be a few more hours before I'm back!

I will have the rest of my character up hopefully by Tuesday night! Meaning her history really! Sorry I'm just on vacay

I think I'll make the boss & another character if that's ok. Misty Gray Misty Gray
What do you think of a female boss? Who inherited the gang from her husband?
If not I'll be happy to make a male as usual cx

I'm going to be in Italy, starting Tuesday, but i'll bring my computer with me.
Ooooo a few of my friends went to Italy about a year ago and they stole lighters with the Pope on them from the Vatican. So maybe don't do that, but have fun!

Misty Gray Misty Gray Thank you for posting the plot information... I know I said I would but then never got around to it...

I'm kind of jet-lagged right now, but I'll get a response up as soon as possible.

Misty Gray Misty Gray stop making people i want to ship Maite with DX
Mwah haha. I have to keep you lot on your toes - and even the numbers out a little.

Who else are you shipping Maite with?

I'm open to any existing relationships for James. Already thinking he'll have had issues/altercations with the Romanos males.

Mwah haha. I have to keep you lot on your toes - and even the numbers out a little.

Who else are you shipping Maite with?

I'm open to any existing relationships for James. Already thinking he'll have had issues/altercations with the Romanos males.
Oh god, Violeta, Angel, Jon, Conor, and Giorgio. Goddamnit what a list.

Perhaps she can add James and assign each of them a day of the week... and rest on Sundays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back