• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Got the eldest daughter sorta up if anyone wants to take a look. I will be on an airplane for most of the day as I am starting my vacation! But I promise to have a reply up by tonight:) sorry for the wait:(((

Like I said if anyone doesn't pick him up I'll take the boss. But I'm still gonna be off until tomorrow.
While I'm on hiatus I'll finish Monte's page (been forgetting)
Misty Gray Misty Gray

sorry for it taking so long, but I'm legit stumped on how to repond to sinead's PTSD based comment xD

alright, finally put in a post. since i have no idea what to put regarding the comment i decieded to make it that he didnt as well lol

Yeah, that's cool with me. Do you know the Romanos?!

Coolio! I was thinking she might be kind of as a base aligned with the police department, but maybe have some associates in the Romanos as well? Like she's less aimed for putting things out in public as she is to prove her worth.

Coolio! I was thinking she might be kind of as a base aligned with the police department, but maybe have some associates in the Romanos as well? Like she's less aimed for putting things out in public as she is to prove her worth.
Sure, post her up and I'll see if we can make any links/existing relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back