• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Oasis [m/m] Literate rp

AfroPuff

Lurker
Hey, all! New to the site but looking for someone to start a roleplay with! I was thinking that we could have the rp based in LA (or whatever place we make up for failed actors, singers, dancers or what have you) and it would be based around a slightly seedy strip club, The Oasis.

The club is owned by a rough but chill boss named Hawk. It features mostly male strippers although he isn't particularly interested in men...but hey, he knows that you gotta make money!

Your characters could be there as a patron, a dancer, a bartender...whatever you want. It would follow the characters as they fight whatever addictions, face the reality that they just aren't going to make up, form friendships and relationships.. We can expand and develop the world as we see fit!

I would greatly prefer literate posts of at least 2-3 paragraphs..more if you're feeling frisky! I like a bit of drama but I greatly enjoy humor and romance..after all, no sense in being too serious in a world where literally anything could happen! Shoot me a message and we can get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back