• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Night It Snowed || OOC

Characters
Here

Satanic Nightjar

reach for the stars and don't settle for the moon
Welcome to the OOC chat for The Night It Snowed! The IC is not yet open, we're going to wait for more people to show interest, but feel free to ask any questions you have on here. I also posted the CS thread, so go check it out and get started on your character if you'd like (:

Also, question for all participants ~ would a Discord server help with communication/chatting? Or would you rather keep all of it confined to RPN? I can go either way but I wouldn't want to leave anyone out if they don't have access to Discord.

@Ravenpaw @MePersonally @Oumscar DreadBirate DreadBirate

A couple of things. Firstly, I've posted a character sheet for the victim as a reference to help you come up with a motive or why you were invited to the house at all. Secondly, I've created a Discord server for your convenience, feel free to join when you get a chance! It's mainly for chatting and it's not required, so don't stress if it's not available to you.

Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar Can you reshare the discord link? I'm working on finishing my character and it would probably be more easy to discuss it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back