The New OOC and Hangout

Working on one right now to examine each individual heroism trait, gender, age, and rank although I'm going to have to prune at least one outlier for age (Vos Schieffer with that age of 366 screwing my averages)

age of 366... You must be meaning Urial XD

Also, we used to have all kinds of cool graphs and other stuff for EVERYONE to see and play with! I loved them SO MUCH!
I keep begging @welian to add them back~ >w<

Last edited by a moderator:

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

:x :x  and also  :ClosedEyesCrying:  because I'm already more than 3/4 through so I might as well finish

Also, I believe we have a very skewed gender ratio in this roleplay from looking at the sexy stats

E: Because we all know women are "super"ior to men  ;)

/s in case anyone missed the pun and joking

#TRIGGERED

(I shouldn't joke because I'm triggered by blood, but YOLO)

COUR

ALTR

ORDR

KIND

PRCT

DIPL

Fun with means. It seems like most characters like to be brave and break rules. In other words, teenagers! And yeah, that kindness is exactly 5.0

Lars Magnusson has now officially completed his entire character arc via prompts alone. Who needs main plot threads anyways?

I'm just posting there to say this RP look incredible, and also that i'm not inactive. I made a request to join it a week ago and was accepted, thus i'm sorry i haven't said anything at all until today. I will propably start my character WIP tomorrow, and finish it at Sunday. 

I've been navigating back and forth on AEGIS to get around to different pages, and I just realized there's a roleplay drop down menu in the top right-hand corner. I feel so silly now. 

@Lazy Rocktime @DamagedGlasses @Necessity4Fun @too much idea Sorry about the long wait for posting!

I gotta get started on some revision that I may have procrastinated on doing for exams that I'll be having for the next two weeks so my posting schedule is gonna be pretty sporadic and inconsistent. 

I'll try my best to try and get a post in by tomorrow or on the weekend, but I can't really make any promises at this point!

I am so, so looking forward to catching up in the RP over the weekend, especially if the first day of school is delayed due to snow. I know I have a lot of posts to catch up on!

I am so, so looking forward to catching up in the RP over the weekend, especially if the first day of school is delayed due to snow. I know I have a lot of posts to catch up on!

You'll be happy to know we haven't destroyed the city of Baltimore whilst you were gone!

Well not yet...

Well I'm back now, so I expect unbridled chaos in short order.

.... such as someone ordering steak well-done.

I'm so very close to 500, I only need about twenty or so before I can best Gus at spamming character Idea's on the thread!

That and I can do some much needed renovations to Kyle's profile~ 

You should post individual critiques in the character critique thread. Or hash out a bunch of writing prompts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back