The New OOC and Hangout

Oooo, both of those are good idea's!~ 

I shall get to doing those things now and hopefully later today as well so I can meet this 500 post requirement to make use of the godly HTML profile  :D

...I have not idea how to begin. Should I just wait for a new mission? Or wait for the end of episode 4 or jump in?

You can do either option!
Tho there are a bunch of scenes going on on Episode 4, it should be relatively easy to jump into one >w<

Do you have anything in mind? Some information you require? I'm here to help to the best of my ability! OWO7

You can do either option!
Tho there are a bunch of scenes going on on Episode 4, it should be relatively easy to jump into one >w<

Do you have anything in mind? Some information you require? I'm here to help to the best of my ability! OWO7

Thanks! I'll read pages 3 and four and do my best to jump in.

Brace yourself for questions ahead.

Do the writing prompts posted on the blog count towards CCP? Also, are new writing prompts posted weekly? I sent some writing prompt ideas in via the blog contact link.

Only the Christmas ones did, regular prompts do not. New prompts will be posted weekly as soon as I can make time to sit down and set the buffer back up.

Once upon a time, I had an idea for a character with powers like Klaus', who wanted to come to Facility 108 and study under him on how to control these poison powers.

I feel like that kid may have changed his mind now.

Once upon a time, I had an idea for a character with powers like Klaus', who wanted to come to Facility 108 and study under him on how to control these poison powers.

I feel like that kid may have changed his mind now.

Or, the kid is torn between learning from his idol or being a superhero. 

Captain Hesperus

"What's the point of trying? Nobody can be a hero with these powers."

"What's the point of trying? Nobody can be a hero with these powers."

I feel like this kid and Cecilia would be good for each other... They can be team 'We're here because were learning how to not kill everyone around us" or something. Maybe Cecilia could push them to try their best, and this mysterious person help her calm down? At least they sound a lot more level-headed than she is. 

Yeah..., Poisonous Gas and Raging Tornadoes. >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the Christmas ones did, regular prompts do not. New prompts will be posted weekly as soon as I can make time to sit down and set the buffer back up.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying. 

Also, if anyone is interested in making character connections to Julie, please let me know. I've already reached out to a few people about setting up some connections. I'd love to make some more.

Look everybody! I made Aaron so pretty!

What would happen if he spun in place, assuming he's not perfectly at the equator? Not sure if I'm missing something but it sound like this motherfucker could do insane damage to a lot of... everything.

So it's not exactly a Blue Card, but I thought it would be nice to make faux ID cards for us.

2017-01-06 (1).png

Using @Necessity4Fun as my text subject, here's the first draft of the ID card. It works best if all characters have a picture, but I plan to find some nice generic pattern to fill the tiles for characters who don't have pictures.

nessy test id.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back