The New OOC and Hangout

Hey there boss lady! I am like, so so busy. Writing posts and doing interviews and working on scenes for missions, you bet!

I am even making a character for your other RP because I am so busy and loyal.

I may not deserve a promotion but you definitely should not fire me at all.

Inviting you.
In reality, I probably just keep bringing AEGIS up in conversation all the time that you got extremely curious XD
Hun I've been curious for the past year, only recently did I decide I wanna check it out ^^" and actually you only brought up aegis 7 times, yes I counted

Well I don't know for sure. Let me answer your question with a question: how do you think Jules would react to this?

"Mrs. Brahn, I know your son is off the charts clever, and I recognize that must be difficult for him, but I was hoping you could talk to him about etiquette? I don't mind when he calls me an idiot; I have a very thick skin. But it makes for a hostile learning environment when he does it to the other children. Constantly. Could you help me to help Jordan manage his anger and frustration in more constructive ways?"

I was not imagining that going well, but I don't want to puppet your NPC, even in a semi canonical side mission, obliquely. If you can imagine a diplomatic response to that, I will gladly edit out 'horrible'

:)

Hey guys. I'm really sorry but I've decided to leave the RP. I would've decided/said earlier but I felt bad about it, so I stayed, so I felt guiltier, and you see how that perpetuates itself.
I'll be staying in the Discord, and I'm not leaving RW. I don't really mind what you do with Hadrian. Feel free to give him a kickass death to the Knights, have someone play him as their own character, or just pretend he never existed.

Hey guys. I'm really sorry but I've decided to leave the RP. I would've decided/said earlier but I felt bad about it, so I stayed, so I felt guiltier, and you see how that perpetuates itself.
I'll be staying in the Discord, and I'm not leaving RW. I don't really mind what you do with Hadrian. Feel free to give him a kickass death to the Knights, have someone play him as their own character, or just pretend he never existed.
Any interest in continuing the bogus journey? Bag and I were just talking this afternoon about the next installment of that...

Lara would probably just hug him and be overly sympathetic.

Sam would gladly slap him, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back