The New OOC and Hangout

Ladies, gentlemen, and cats with keyboards. I have received a message from our prophet and have been instructed to share it with you all!

"Post in Episode 5 you flipping nerds."
- Welian (allegedly)

That's all!
I would, but all my interactions are stuck! >w<
Gus save me!

Nessy, you are exempt from being yelled at because I love you. Nat, have you even posted as Nix recently?

Nessy, you are exempt from being yelled at because I love you. Nat, have you even posted as Nix recently?
Nat could react to Cecilia, but we're mostly waiting on Malikai who will get his computer back Friday or Saturday as he let us know on Discord~

Also awwww, But I don't need special treatment tho! Yell at me!

12a7f24164e16eee422f76cb556db0d87cda652e843ba34034bf1e6937545d61.jpg

I would feel ashamed, but I've posted more than anyone else in Episode 5. >.>

...Peasants.

Nat could react to Cecilia, but we're mostly waiting on Malikai who will get his computer back Friday or Saturday as he let us know on Discord~

Also awwww, But I don't need special treatment tho! Yell at me!
Mmm, this is true. Nat is exempt from being teasingly yelled at until Malikai posts.

I will!!!! But school want me to submit some stupid stuff that shouldn't be needed and a company wide skill test is coming in like 2 weeks.
I'll try to make some time in the office when they forgot to give the interns a task

EDIT: I'll just write a short interaction between Mitch talking to Tomoko before she left to find her team :>

Last edited:
Moving is the worst. Sorry for being so slow guys. My apartment isn't ready, so I have to move all my stuff to my mom's new house and there's no wifi there.

Hello there, as you may have noticed I've been a bit absent from RPnation these past couple months. Some of you already knew but I've been traveling a ton over the summer and working temp jobs and little gigs here and there but summer is coming to an end and I should be back in full by the end of this month!

Sorry to be so flaky and thank you to all my writing companions to have been so understanding and have put up with me!

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun AllHailDago AllHailDago The J The J

I finished catching up!

So team Gator are currently competing against Snow Globe or something?

Iirc your characters have gathered except for Mitch, right? Now i'm going to write Mitch finally meeting you after finding you in the crowd.

But first i have to go back and find all your character names and current location lol

So team Gator are currently competing against Snow Globe or something?
From what I understand, it's not a race HOWEVER. Since neither of the teams are inside the first obstacle yet, either of them can be the first one and force the other to wait until the obstacle is free again.
Gators has Izzy and Chris in the starting point, Snowglobe has Manami and the NPC Miia, so it's only a matter of time until either the rest of Gators catches up, or Snowglobe does (probably minus Mary, because Vi seems to be missing for a while now)

I could be wrong tho.

Character Questionnaire
What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?

What is your character’s hair color? Eye color?

What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?

Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did they get them?

Who are your character’s friends and family? Who do they surround themselves with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who do they wish they were closer to?

Where was your character born? Where have they lived since then? Where do they call home?

Where does your character go when they’re angry?

What is their biggest fear? Who have they told this to? Who would they never tell this to? Why?

Do they have a secret?

What makes your character laugh aloud?

When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?

What is in your character’s kitchen right now? On their bedroom floor? On their nightstand? In their trash?

Look at your character’s feet. Describe what they see there.

When your character thinks of their childhood kitchen, what smell do they associate with it?

Your character is doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for them to throw out? What is difficult for them to part with? Why?

It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details.

What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?

Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where are they going? What do they wear? Who will they be with?

Goddammit welian now what am I supposed to put in prompts in case of emergencies? Do you want a shortage?? Because this is how we get a shortage!!

:P

Character Questionnaire

What is your character’s name?
Avoyelles Aubin-Mignault. French Cajun name also known as Acadian. Her first name, like the majority of her siblings is the name of a Louisiana Parrish.

Does the character have a nickname?

Tons, a long name with a hyphen is bound to have a couple but usually she just goes by Aveey.

What is your character’s hair color?
Eye color?

I guess a dirty blonde, she's never gotten a chance to get into coloring or any sort of styling. Her eyes are slightly cloudy blue.

What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?

She's got the Mignault jaw, fairly sharp and strong. Most likely inherited down a long line of less than reputable ancestors.

Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did they get them?

No birthmarks but plenty of scars. Her right shoulder has a series of cigarette burns, courtesy of a favorite joke of her aunt. A scar on her thigh from being stabbed by a sibling during a fight over a fishing pole. Just a general assortment of old wounds from growing up in a ramshackle hovel.

Who are your character’s friends and family? Who do they surround themselves with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who do they wish they were closer to?

While closest to her family, she's also fairly detached from them. Outside of the recent connection with her Sister, there is almost no trace of the once vast Aubin-Mignault Clan. Socially she's fairly ostracized from society. A wanted super powered criminal who undergoes extreme transformations and with an accent so thick most people can't understand her doesn't make for an active social life.

Where was your character born? Where have they lived since then? Where do they call home?

Born in the bayou literally, Avoyelles was delivered in the retrofitted parlor of a once great manor home in the deep swamp. Raised in the same home, her life really was focused in on her home and a thirty mile radius around it.

Eventually running away in a small exodus of children after a fire burned her home to the ground, Avoyelles wandered and has ended up in living in some of the maintenance tunnels in and around the Baltimore sewer systems.

Where does your character go when they’re angry?

Not an angry person by nature, she'd mostly likely retreat to pout and express her anger In private. Depending on her physical state, it probably isn't a big affair.

What is their biggest fear? Who have they told this to? Who would they never tell this to? Why?

The fear that she'll never be able to have another healthy child. She's been holding onto this fear and would probably tell anyone she ended up connecting with fairly quickly. I don't think she has anyone she wouldn't tell yet.

A smaller but still present fear is that all her sibilings are somehow worse off than when she got them out of their home. Like she's possibly harmed them worse by her own action.

Do they have a secret?

Avoyelles has had relations with blood relation. Both consensual and at best semi-consenting. She wasn't aware of the stigma except the natural aversion she had as a child.

Upon reaching the real world and starting to understand the nuances of society, rules, and taboos, it's something she'd rather not tell anyone.

What makes your character laugh aloud?

Physical humor. For sure. Even super cheesy slap stick just gets Avoyelles. She's missed out on a lot of jokes and humor so it really is all fresh to her. She's an easy crowd to work.

When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?

Maybe at best puppy love? Physical love and wanting. She's never had a real healthy relationship but she's always looking. Especially now out on her own.

What is in your character’s kitchen right now? On their bedroom floor? On their nightstand? In their trash?

Well. It's not technically a kitchen and more of an empty and abandoned supply room with a hot plate and charcoal grill. But other than that, it's nearly fully stocked. Seasonings, food, hanging vegetables, a pair of fifty five gallon drums full of lobsters stolen from supermarkets. For the poor conditions, it's a nice place.

Her bedroom is also her kitchen, and her bed is an air mattress and sleeping bag. No nightstand but she does have a couple of grade school level books she's attempting to read when not too tired.

Trash is right outside the door and into the sewer system. Chucked and forgotten. What she doesn't throw out is all the skins she's shed. Large exoskeletons stuffed out of the way in the corner, slowly drying out and turning to dust.

Look at your character’s feet. Describe what they see there.

A pair of feet, a bit dirty but skin free of any sort of blemish or wart. An odd side effect of her abilities being skin that constantly gets replenished and replaced. Otherwise, feets is feets.

When your character thinks of their childhood kitchen, what smell do they associate with it?

Everything. A mosh of the most rich scents and delicious smells. Cooking was the one thing that seemed to calm down the house. All the rooms were trashed, ramshackle horrible things but the kitchen never lost it's prime. It was safety and love, it was what family should always have been.

Your character is doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for them to throw out? What is difficult for them to part with? Why?

It's all trash man, she doesn't want or need for much. All she had originally burnt up and sank into a swamp. Anything she wants now she simply takes or steals.

It’s Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details.

Wandering Baltimore if she's not showing too many monstrous traits. Usually learning the layout of the city, finding food and supplies or checking out any free museums to help her along her little course of self teaching.

What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?

Evangeline. Easily, the little girl stuck with her even as a child. Avoyelles could barely be called a child at that point but her sisters smile and the unconditional love just stuck with her and probably sparked the strong mothering traits in her.

Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where are they going? What do they wear? Who will they be with?

Ok, set the scene. Avoyelles has managed to snag a shower from a rest stop or snuck into a gym or something. She's cleaned up, wearing something at least from this year and has some walking around money. Maybe splurging, Avoyelles would very likely go to a sit down restaurant and try very hard to get her order through by acting excited when what she wanted was mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back