• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The New Eden Project

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

(Ill start you off with this)

As Arthur McCloy slept, the time was about 10 am before there was a knocking at his door.

"Arthur McCloy you are requested to arrive at Coalition sector command, they have a special mission for you, I will be waiting to transport you there" the voice stated and left his door

The messenger was another Coalition soldier, his specific augments were mechanical as was for most soldiers as they were cheaper then genetic eduring, he had a couple mechanical limbs that housed powerful .

The young souldier got in the transport vehicle, which was a modified Hind assault helicopter and prepped it for take off, the electro-plasma engine firingup as the hover rotors readied for lift.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
(Its purpose was to just find him, not identify him)

The tunnel began to shake violently as the Federation gunship was trying to collapse it on him
"Crap." He got on his board and started riding through a different tunnel. He was just fast enough to escape into the open through a different opening that the military didn't know about.

"Crap." He got on his board and started riding through a different tunnel. He was just fast enough to escape into the open through a different opening that the military didn't know about.

They lost sight of him and continued searching, the gunship remained over head scanning the environment.

They lost sight of him and continued searching, the gunship remained over head scanning the environment.
He made it to the city and into sewers and safely to his hideout. A place that only he and the people he told about could find. So the lady might already be there.

He made it to the city and into sewers and safely to his hideout. A place that only he and the people he told about could find. So the lady might already be there.

Katyusha sat outside the hideout studying the environment

"Doesn't matter. Get in. There's food in the fridge and cupbaord. I need to get to work erasing myself from the system... Again." He walked to huge computer mainframe.

She followed him in and watched, taking not of things

"You were tired." He said. "Besides no one touches my computer I've spent millions making this thing both state of the art AND untraceable.

"Ha, as state of the art as standard Federation systems" she chuckled

"Then what are we gonna do in the mean time?" She asked
He looked at her with heavy bags under his eyes. "I've been shot at, Had a tunnel nearly collapse around me and spent 10 hours erasing both of us from official existence. I don't care what you do so long as you don't touch the computer but I'm going to bed." He walked over to his bed and fell face first onto it and promptly fell asleep.

He looked at her with heavy bags under his eyes. "I've been shot at, Had a tunnel nearly collapse around me and spent 10 hours erasing both of us from official existence. I don't care what you do so long as you don't touch the computer but I'm going to bed." He walked over to his bed and fell face first onto it and promptly fell asleep.

She shrugged and went outside back to where sge left the federation vehicle and began to bench press it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back