• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The New Eden Project

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He turned around to giver her privacy. "Does it need to stay for you to survive or can we take it off?"

"I'm unfamiliar with this device..... But would very much like it removed" she stated as she finished changing

"I'm unfamiliar with this device..... But would very much like it removed" she stated as she finished changing
He sighed. "Alright. I'm not amazing but I know a few things. Gotta know a little about everything in my line of work. Hold still." He worked to remove the device safely and quickly.

He sighed. "Alright. I'm not amazing but I know a few things. Gotta know a little about everything in my line of work. Hold still." He worked to remove the device safely and quickly.

Once he removed the device he noticed her blank expression changed to a more cognitive and somewhat angry expression

"Its about Damn time! I couldn't stand that much any more!" She shouted loudly clearly not caring if she was heard or not

Once he removed the device he noticed her blank expression changed to a more cognitive and somewhat angry expression

"Its about Damn time! I couldn't stand that much any more!" She shouted loudly clearly not caring if she was heard or not
"Hey Shhh." He said. "I'm trying very hard not to get caught. Breaking you out is kind of sort of extremely illegal."

"Hey Shhh." He said. "I'm trying very hard not to get caught. Breaking you out is kind of sort of extremely illegal."

"The clearly you were paid handsomely to essentially paint a bullseye on your head" she pointed out matter of factly

"The clearly you were paid handsomely to essentially paint a bullseye on your head" she pointed out matter of factly
He sighed. "I'm going to regret this. Come on. I'm getting you out of here. The way I came should still be clear." He jumped into the vent.

He sighed. "I'm going to regret this. Come on. I'm getting you out of here. The way I came should still be clear." He jumped into the vent.

"I hope you cleared out all the troops, or at least the other security stations" she stated

Everything seemed fine. He stepped into the room. (How did they find him? He was doing so good)

(The other security stations Katyusha mentioned, and a patrol found the unconsious guards)

"So you snuck in through 1 security station?" She asked

"Look I wasn't exactly given blueprints of the place."

"Clearly, but I guess we best get moving" she replied before looking at a door, hooting it so hard it got knocked off its hinges and knocked out rthe dozen guards lined up behind it

"Clearly, but I guess we best get moving" she replied before looking at a door, hooting it so hard it got knocked off its hinges and knocked out rthe dozen guards lined up behind it
His reaction time and reflexes were increased by his augments. He rolled to the side and grabbed a gun from one of the guards. "Guess we're shooting our way out." He began firing.

His reaction time and reflexes were increased by his augments. He rolled to the side and grabbed a gun from one of the guards. "Guess we're shooting our way out." He began firing.

"That's how I prefer it" she grinned and picked up the bent steel door, using it like a shield and charging through more guards

"That's how I prefer it" she grinned and picked up the bent steel door, using it like a shield and charging through more guards
He sighed. "Great. If I end up on the news because of this I'm never taking a job from any government people again." He said. He began to fire and kill the stragglers that she missed.

He sighed. "Great. If I end up on the news because of this I'm never taking a job from any government people again." He said. He began to fire and kill the stragglers that she missed.

"Unfortunately youve been tagged upon entering this facility, so your chances of avoiding the federation's gaze is zero" she stated as she tossed the door away and ran towards the front door

(Fair enough)
"Great. I better get paid for this." He said. It was always a pain when this happened. Not that he couldn't deal with it. He's erased himself from any official files before. Erased news articles. Files. A full scrub down. But it always took a few days and it was always a pain in the ass.

"Great. I better get paid for this." He said. It was always a pain when this happened. Not that he couldn't deal with it. He's erased himself from any official files before. Erased news articles. Files. A full scrub down. But it always took a few days and it was always a pain in the ass.

"I'm looking forward to finding out who hired you anyway" Katyusha stated as she opened the front door which was surprisingly clear of guards

"I'm looking forward to finding out who hired you anyway" Katyusha stated as she opened the front door which was surprisingly clear of guards
"To be honest. Me too. This is a lot more trouble than I thought it would be. Starting to think my employer wasn't being crystal when they hired me." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back