• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The New Eden Project

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Arthur McCloy

The man has made his way into the command sector where he is greeted by the commander of Coalition operations himself. Feelling a little irritated at the moment, the man kept cool as his emotions are petty as of the moment. Hands behind his back. He is informed of a runnaway coalition specimen under the name Katyusha Reznov. Rolling his eyes towards the commander.

"So, you want to fetch this goon?"

In a straight forward tone, he went down right to the chase.

"Spit me more details commander. Why should i be the one doing that again?"

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Because she was one of the children that were serving the soldiers in your base camp, before she was taken to get augmented, and because I gave you an order and that's all that should matter" he replied

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The commander went back to his work, leaving McCloy to do as he wished, however the coalition expected him to follow orders, for they would make his life hell if he didn't.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"So aside from a thief, Lynal, what else can you do?" Katyusha asked as she walked with him in town

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The commander went back to his work, leaving McCloy to do as he wished, however the coalition expected him to follow orders, for they would make his life hell if he didn't.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"So aside from a thief, Lynal, what else can you do?" Katyusha asked as she walked with him in town
"Unsure." Lynal said. "I'm good with computers and I can fight descent but... Thieving is all I really know." He said.

Arthur McCloy

Fast forward to moments later. The man boards the vehicle to search for a augmented coalition property on the run. To find this child, he has to locate the possible places the rat is hiding. The Coalition after all knows how to search for it's missing little pets.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Arthur McCloy

Fast forward to moments later. The man boards the vehicle to search for a augmented coalition property on the run. To find this child, he has to locate the possible places the rat is hiding. The Coalition after all knows how to search for it's missing little pets.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

His search took him to the edge of Coalition territory, as his target was spotted boarding a cargo frieghter bound for Federation territory in what was miami harbor

"Only because your augments make it hard to do anything else?" She asked
"No because it's what I grew up doing." He said. "The world's a nasty place. I was thrown into the streets ton fens for myself in a society that only cares about itself not it's people." He said. "I don't know anything else. The only way to live in this world is to be just and cruel and mean as it is."

"No because it's what I grew up doing." He said. "The world's a nasty place. I was thrown into the streets ton fens for myself in a society that only cares about itself not it's people." He said. "I don't know anything else. The only way to live in this world is to be just and cruel and mean as it is."

"That sounds a lot like the Coalition, but at least you weren't taken from your family and sold to serve coalition soldiers that were allowed to do anything to you" she replied

"That sounds a lot like the Coalition, but at least you weren't taken from your family and sold to serve coalition soldiers that were allowed to do anything to you" she replied
"Family? The ones who abondaned me? Yeah at least I guess." He said. "They never wanted me in the first place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back