• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The New Eden Project

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(question are there like land speeders and hover boards this far in the future?) He held out his hand. "Deal." He said.

(Yes)

She shook his hand "we will deny this ever happened if you are caught" she stated

"Good" she nodded and went back to her tea
He walked out and grabbed his hover board. It was designed by a friend. Long distance hoverboard. He took it over a speeder.because it was small and easier to hide. He got and headed to wherever he needed to go to get to his destination the fastest. (I don't know if he can just drive or in this case ride there or if he has to fly)

He walked out and grabbed his hover board. It was designed by a friend. Long distance hoverboard. He took it over a speeder.because it was small and easier to hide. He got and headed to wherever he needed to go to get to his destination the fastest. (I don't know if he can just drive or in this case ride there or if he has to fly)

(Any way he chooses, there are high speed lanes for hover vehicles just like Coruscant)(all though, those are recommended for enclosed vehicles)

He soon reached the outskirts of the facility, where he could easily see yhe buildings outside layout along with the patrols on the outside

(Any way he chooses, there are high speed lanes for hover vehicles just like Coruscant)(all though, those are recommended for enclosed vehicles)

He soon reached the outskirts of the facility, where he could easily see yhe buildings outside layout along with the patrols on the outside
(he doesn't care lol)

He spent a few hours on the outside keep just far enough way as to not be seen. No reason to use his aces too soon. He pinpointed the best way of entry. There was an opening in the fence. If he got his timing right, which he did, he'd be able to slip through the opening and be inside before any of the outer patrol noticed.

(he doesn't care lol)

He spent a few hours on the outside keep just far enough way as to not be seen. No reason to use his aces too soon. He pinpointed the best way of entry. There was an opening in the fence. If he got his timing right, which he did, he'd be able to slip through the opening and be inside before any of the outer patrol noticed.

Unfortunately the inside was heavily monitored, with high tech security

He took to a corner that the cameras and patrols didn't see. He monitered the room memorizing patrol routs and camera movements as well as blindspots.
Using this strategy he barely managed to make it to one of the security offices, where there were a couple of guards watching the monitors that didn't notice his entrance

"Can you believe a Coalition Super Soldaten just snuck over to fed territory?"

"No way man, those guys are like walking tanks, able to shrug off bullets like they were rain drops, I think this one is part of a ploy or something"

"Its possible, but consider the facts, she showed up by herself, didnt fight capture, and hasn't tried to break out once"

"Well that's only because they have her on stasis, which makes our jobs a lot easier"

"It may be easy, but its boring as hell with just one prisoner"

Using this strategy he barely managed to make it to one of the security offices, where there were a couple of guards watching the monitors that didn't notice his entrance

"Can you believe a Coalition Super Soldaten just snuck over to fed territory?"

"No way man, those guys are like walking tanks, able to shrug off bullets like they were rain drops, I think this one is part of a ploy or something"

"Its possible, but consider the facts, she showed up by herself, didnt fight capture, and hasn't tried to break out once"

"Well that's only because they have her on stasis, which makes our jobs a lot easier"

"It may be easy, but its boring as hell with just one prisoner"
Not the most ideal situation but he could make something out of it. He snuck up behind grabbed each of their heads and slammed them into eachother knocking them out. He took their keys and hid the sleeping guards. He looked at the monitors and took a moment to familiarize himself with the layout of the building. Then he switched off the cameras and all automated security measures before climbing into the vents. If he remembered the map correctly he could get from the security room to the detention center.

Not the most ideal situation but he could make something out of it. He snuck up behind grabbed each of their heads and slammed them into eachother knocking them out. He took their keys and hid the sleeping guards. He looked at the monitors and took a moment to familiarize himself with the layout of the building. Then he switched off the cameras and all automated security measures before climbing into the vents. If he remembered the map correctly he could get from the security room to the detention center.

Once he got to the detention center, he could see there was indeed only one prisoner, and she was contained within a stasis pod, clearly in stasis, among other things

Once he got to the detention center, he could see there was indeed only one prisoner, and she was contained within a stasis pod, clearly in stasis, among other things
He dropped to the floor. "Alright. Wait hold on. Those guards say Coalition?" He asked himself. "As in the Federations current enemy. Dammit. This will get me too much heat." He turned go back the way he came but looked back. "Ugh. This better not come back to me." He walked over and released the stasis. (BTW kind of a dumb thing but I imagine him being played by Yuri Lowenthal)

He dropped to the floor. "Alright. Wait hold on. Those guards say Coalition?" He asked himself. "As in the Federations current enemy. Dammit. This will get me too much heat." He turned go back the way he came but looked back. "Ugh. This better not come back to me." He walked over and released the stasis. (BTW kind of a dumb thing but I imagine him being played by Yuri Lowenthal)
(Uh....? Who?)

The pod opened with a hiss as everything began to shut down, the occupant, fell to the floor with a somewhat wet sounding slump as she landed face down. Unfortunately the federation had stripped her before putting her in stasis to run some test, so she was completely naked aside from numerous circular patches which were bio monitors, and a neural head brace, that made act like her mind wasnt really there

At least there was a towel near by

(Uh....? Who?)

The pod opened with a hiss as everything began to shut down, the occupant, fell to the floor with a somewhat wet sounding slump as she landed face down. Unfortunately the federation had stripped her before putting her in stasis to run some test, so she was completely naked aside from numerous circular patches which were bio monitors, and a neural head brace, that made act like she wasnt really there

At least there was a towel near by
(voice acts for Ben 10. And for Sasuke. And for like a bunch of other people.)

He cared little about the state of her clothing or lack there of. But he took the towel and walked over to her. "Come on wake up lady." He began removing the patches.

(voice acts for Ben 10. And for Sasuke. And for like a bunch of other people.)

He cared little about the state of her clothing or lack there of. But he took the towel and walked over to her. "Come on wake up lady." He began removing the patches.

(Mustve been for older teenage Ben, cuz Tara Strong voices 10 year old Ben)

She slowly stood to her feet "huh?........" She instinctively wrapped the towel around herself after he had removed all the patches "what's going on?......" She asked with a blank stare

(Mustve been for older teenage Ben, cuz Tara Strong voices 10 year old Ben)

She slowly stood to her feet "huh?........" She instinctively wrapped the towel around herself after he had removed all the patches "what's going on?......" She asked with a blank stare
(that's what I meant)

"Your in a Federation Prison. I'm... Ugh. I'm here to get you out. That Edin bitch better not have lied when she said this wouldn't involve me in the war." He muttered. He looked at the wall where the vent was. He could easily climb his way back up. He was agile and could support his own weight. "Think you can climb to that vent?" He asked.

(that's what I meant)

"Your in a Federation Prison. I'm... Ugh. I'm here to get you out. That Edin bitch better not have lied when she said this wouldn't involve me in the war." He muttered. He looked at the wall where the vent was. He could easily climb his way back up. He was agile and could support his own weight. "Think you can climb to that vent?" He asked.
She nodded without a word, but looked around for a second "do you know.... Where my clothes are?"

"No." He said flatly. He sighed. "But if you get out of sight and keep quiet I might be able to find them for you."

She nodded and went and sat down, occasionally fidget at the device attached to her head

He handed her her clothes. "What's that thing on your head?" He asked. "Looks like it's making you uncomfortable."

"I..... Don't know" she replied as she put on her undergarments before removing the towel and adorn the rest of her clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back