• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The New Eden Project

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"To be honest. Me too. This is a lot more trouble than I thought it would be. Starting to think my employer wasn't being crystal when they hired me." He said.

"Well that's on you for not asking enough questions" she stated and looked around the vacant entry before noticing a few things "wish I didnt drop that door, oh well, tell me do you have any weapons on you? Or a way to get us passed those automated sentry turrets?" She asked

"Well that's on you for not asking enough questions" she stated and looked around the vacant entry before noticing a few things "wish I didnt drop that door, oh well, tell me do you have any weapons on you? Or a way to get us passed those automated sentry turrets?" She asked
(he turned those off)

(no he crawled through a fense and then a window my bad) He sighed. "The way I came in is probably not gonna work. How many sentries out there?"

"Best guess, considering all the guards and reinforcement here just to keep me in, I'd say about 10 guns, on this side of the building at least" she stated

"Best guess, considering all the guards and reinforcement here just to keep me in, I'd say about 10 guns, on this side of the building at least" she stated
"10. I should be able to handle that." He said. "If I use my best ability. Be right back." He turned invisible.

He attatched bombs to each of the sentries that had a detanation release. When he returned to her he pushed the buttons destroying them all.

"I hope you have a plan to get us away from here" she stated

She groaned and face palmed "and what does it entail?" She asked
"Stealing a truck from their garage." He said. "You drive the truck. I stay on my hoverboard and distract them and you drive to the relative safety of my hideout." He said. He told her where it was and how to get in. To his credit it was actually well enough hidden and secure that you'd have to know how to get in before hand to ever find it.

"Stealing a truck from their garage." He said. "You drive the truck. I stay on my hoverboard and distract them and you drive to the relative safety of my hideout." He said. He told her where it was and how to get in. To his credit it was actually well enough hidden and secure that you'd have to know how to get in before hand to ever find it.

"Fine, ill have to hot wire it, no doubt they have some,sort of system in place to prevent theft" she stated

He got on his hoverboard and started riding around drawing attention.

Katyusha ran to the garage to find a vehicle, finding a humvee and hacking into its system before kicking in drive and taking off through the open garage door

Katyusha ran to the garage to find a vehicle, finding a humvee and hacking into its system before kicking in drive and taking off through the open garage door
Lynal did exactly what he said. No one even noticed her take the Humvee because they were so focused on the guy with the m hover board that they could not hit for the life of them.

Lynal did exactly what he said. No one even noticed her take the Humvee because they were so focused on the guy with the m hover board that they could not hit for the life of them.

"Someone shoot him down!" The facility commander ordered

Seconds later a missile detonates near Lynal

"Call for reinforcements, get a gunship out here!" He ordered

"But sir isn't a gunship overkill for one guy?" A trooper asked

"No, because once we kill him, we have to go after the girl that can literally throw mountains at us!" He stated

"Uh... Yes sir, calling for a gunship" the trooper stated as another missile detonated near Lynal again

"Someone shoot him down!" The facility commander ordered

Seconds later a missile detonates near Lynal

"Call for reinforcements, get a gunship out here!" He ordered

"But sir isn't a gunship overkill for one guy?" A trooper asked

"No, because once we kill him, we have to go after the girl that can literally throw mountains at us!" He stated

"Uh... Yes sir, calling for a gunship" the trooper stated as another missile detonated near Lynal again
He dodged each attack and explotion expertly. Nearby was a tunnel that someone if his small frame and and the small vehicle would fit through. But the military vehicles following him could not. He knew his way around this tunnel. It was a smugglers den that was abandoned a while back. He rode into the tunnel and then hid in a small cranny in the wall and turned invisible in case soldiers followed.

He dodged each attack and explotion expertly. Nearby was a tunnel that someone if his small frame and and the small vehicle would fit through. But the military vehicles following him could not. He knew his way around this tunnel. It was a smugglers den that was abandoned a while back. He rode into the tunnel and then hid in a small cranny in the wall and turned invisible in case soldiers followed.

For a minute there was nothing, then he heard the sound of a large hover engine before a small sphere wntered the tunnel and began scanning as it worked its way towards him

For a minute there was nothing, then he heard the sound of a large hover engine before a small sphere wntered the tunnel and began scanning as it worked its way towards him
He moved behind some rubble. He spot he was in was small enough and covered enough that if he was lucky the sphere would miss him.

He moved behind some rubble. He spot he was in was small enough and covered enough that if he was lucky the sphere would miss him.

The small sphere caught a glimpse of him before beginning to beep and floating to the end of the tunnel

(still has the mask) He watched it reaching for the gun he took off the dead guard.

(Its purpose was to just find him, not identify him)

The tunnel began to shake violently as the Federation gunship was trying to collapse it on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back