• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Neutral Realm (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My kind of warrior priest
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well darn, missed a good spot to enter into last night... but sleep was calling too much for me to make a post then. Ah well I'll find a way to get into interactions anyways. :P

Hmmmm. So I want to join as a hero but I have a few questions.

First question is how many mages or fighters does the group have? Because depending on the answers I can choose the different character ideas in my head.

Second question: If you have room for a mage, could I use light magic or even divine magic as one of my character ideas is an elven priest mage.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount revior revior Assuming that we reach Loudwater at dark, that would mean two things.

There is an army gathered around Loudwater, either before or right after we arrive, (from the looks of it). And ol' Marianne will be with us. Oh...I don't like a big fight. I can't hide.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount revior revior Assuming that we reach Loudwater at dark, that would mean two things.

There is an army gathered around Loudwater, either before or right after we arrive, (from the looks of it). And ol' Marianne will be with us. Oh...I don't like a big fight. I can't hide.
At the moment I don't intend for Marianne to join in the fight and she'll most likely just observe from a distance. She doesn't like Sammaster very much anyways.

Also, Fredrick never spoke, it was all Marianne, in case you misunderstood.

How to drop Alex into the gang...
Allibi Allibi Elekta Kount Elekta Kount and my own character are currently travelling, we could pick you up on the way if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back