• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Neutral Realm (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
revior revior Sorry about that, I've misread. It was 3AM in the morning, please forgive me. >.<

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I guess we'll walk into the army then.

And...the army is gone....so fast..

Edit : Made changes to my post on my misread .

Last edited:
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Well, basically the army came in 1 post, and dissappeared in another 1. Like teleporting gone.

So no fights, nothing, just a clear declaration by Ari later.

AS3144c_d.jpg

So, in short.

Ari, Ara, Bailey, Lucille, Beatrice is in the Prancing Pony Tavern, in Loudwater . P Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi FireMaiden FireMaiden Hanarei Hanarei

Anna,Thruidaid, Marianne(Villian), is going to Prancing Pony Tavern, in Loudwater. revior revior Elekta Kount Elekta Kount Allibi Allibi

Sammaster (Villian) just visited the Prancing Pony, and also just left the Prancing Pony to...unknown whereabouts. Birdsie Birdsie

Gradius (Villian) is somewhere in the woods, drunk. BackSet BackSet

The rest of the characters in the CS : Tyr, Walton, Alex, Keara, and Noel has not been in the RP yet.

Oh okay. Just had to make sure.

Anyways if anyone is interested in being a High elven priestess and having my character be their guard, pm me and we can start planning stuff out.
Don't question it. Trust me, you'll just end more confused than you already are. Just pretend the death squad didn't happen, 'cause our character's weren't there to see it, and move on. How about we all bump into each other on the road or something?

I'm okay with the idea of our characters bumping into each other. Though I have to make mine first but once he's done and accepted then I see no problem with this idea.

So I have a question for people. I'm making an elven warrior type character who is the guardian/bodyguard of say an elven Prince/princess or Priest/priestess and I was curious if anyone was interested in being the character that my character protects.

So I have a question for people. I'm making an elven warrior type character who is the guardian/bodyguard of say an elven Prince/princess or Priest/priestess and I was curious if anyone was interested in being the character that my character protects.
Sorry, but I have another character (Villain) to make. That puts me at 4 characters

Making my certain squirrel knight who I've come to really like bringing in

If this was after Bailey laid claim to her title, it would be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back