• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Neutral Realm (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm slightly confused here, would either of you explain what you're talking about just so I have clarification?
We're actually doing this remake after the third installment to fix the story. So, the eleven homeland is Faylen, and Bailey is the daughter of the former High Priestess, and claims her place. The Queen of Faylen is a little girl named Anora who took over when she was 12 after the Elven people freed the throne in a very similar manor to this rp.

Just want to check if it's ok if I make a character who was born into nobility (lesser house of nobility to be exact) be for finalizing on this character idea.

We're actually doing this remake after the third installment to fix the story. So, the eleven homeland is Faylen, and Bailey is the daughter of the former High Priestess, and claims her place. The Queen of Faylen is a little girl named Anora who took over when she was 12 after the Elven people freed the throne in a very similar manor to this rp.

Oh okay, I mean this works. I don't know about protecting a child queen since I'm not sure if she's controlled by a person, if so that is an interesting thought. And protecting the daughter of the high priestess would be pretty important, especially if she claims the title.

Oh okay, I mean this works. I don't know about protecting a child queen since I'm not sure if she's controlled by a person, if so that is an interesting thought. And protecting the daughter of the high priestess would be pretty important, especially if she claims the title.
Well, she claims the title after they take down Aleros. Anora rn, would be controlled by me if I made her.

What is this?
Tagged the wrong person, sorry buddy

Well, she claims the title after they take down Aleros. Anora rn, would be controlled by me if I made her.

Tagged the wrong person, sorry buddy

It's fine either way with me, also has she taken aleros down yet or no? I was under the impression earlier that she had already claimed the title yes?

It's fine either way with me, also has she taken aleros down yet or no? I was under the impression earlier that she had already claimed the title yes?
Canonly, since this is a remake and technically already happened reguardless, Bailey has claimed her title as High Priestess. However, IC currently, they haven't even started taking him down.

Queen Anora would have been smuggled out of Faylen to keep her safe from her Uncle, who took over the throne and set his sights on killing her.

Canonly, since this is a remake and technically already happened reguardless, Bailey has claimed her title as High Priestess. However, IC currently, they haven't even started taking him down.

Queen Anora would have been smuggled out of Faylen to keep her safe from her Uncle, who took over the throne and set his sights on killing her.

Like I said, I don't care too much whom I'm protecting. I can do either one. You can choose since this will affect either character.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 This may sound weird, but do you think my warrior priest could...well, transition from dark to light? Or retain a bit of that darkness? Maybe when he uses his holy magic, it hurts him in the process? His story is kinda he transitions from a brooding, hating young boy with a mind for nothing but reckless revenge to a man who's reflect on his life, and now upholds the duty of fighting to protecting life and fighting against those who are "evil", or rather, to far gone.

Somthing like that, I just want him to be able to say to his enemies: "I know...I was once like you."

So late but slipped out a post... a evesdropping post but a post... with her cute sidekick summon/familiar that I have to add to the sheet.... not sure if I'll be adding it tonight given its so late so might have to do that tomorrow. >.< At the very least I got an image of him and how he looks in the post to highlight how silly it is for such cuteness to be some formal sounding voice scolding her. :P

So, in short.

Ari, Ara, Bailey, Lucille, Beatrice is in the Prancing Pony Tavern, in Loudwater . @Paint The Wind Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi FireMaiden FireMaiden Hanarei Hanarei

Anna,Thruidaid, Marianne(Villian), is going to Prancing Pony Tavern, in Loudwater. @revior Elekta Kount Elekta Kount @Allibi

Sammaster (Villian) just visited the Prancing Pony, and also just left the Prancing Pony to...unknown whereabouts. Birdsie Birdsie

Gradius (Villian) is somewhere in the woods, drunk. @BackSet

The rest of the characters in the CS : Tyr, Walton, Alex, Keara, and Noel has not been in the RP yet.
Nice way to sum it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back