• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Huh..." Black Friday said, stroking her chin, "Interesting..." She noticed when Mark became silent and understood what pain he was going through... Even though she was the type to inflict such pains upon others all of the time just by doing what she was created to do. "Sorry About Your Family." She wondered how Mark could maintain his happiness after going through so much. "How Do You Keep A Chipper Personality?" she asked him. "It Seems Like You've Experienced Your Own Type Of Pain. What Keeps You Going?" Friday was genuinely curious as to why Mark was so happy.

By this time, they were already on their way to go see his brother, and he was ahead of her, leading the way. Black Friday simply awaited an answer to her question. Maybe she'd see the rest of his family, too.

"It's ok. We were too young to realize what was happening then. But as for what keeps me going? Well my little brother is the reason. If I seem sad around him or like something is wrong at all times well it's gonna rub off on him and I don't want that. So one day I made a promise to myself and to him that I will always try and see the best in things and be as happy as I can be as long as I can be." he smiled slowing to a stop on a boulder looking around. "Veral! Get up here I have someone you need to meet!" after a few minutes a man comes down from the trees above and tackles Mark. "ACK- Verallllll." he chuckles and rolls over him now on top the two wrestling for a bit before they call a draw and hop back up on top of the boulder and the other elf looks at Black Friday. "Uhh hello." Mark stood in between them. "Veral this is Black Friday. Black Friday this is my little brother Veral."

Black Friday twirled and curtsied at Mark's brother Veral as he appeared, saying, "Nice Ta Meetcha!" The explanation Mark gave about him being strong for his brother made Black Friday wonder what this forest would be like without Mark. Probably condemned to a terrible fate, as it almost was to Black Friday's appearance and duties.

She looked at the two elves and smirked, placing her hands on her hips. "You Two Are Just Like Kids," she said, shaking her head a bit. "But It's Cool. I've Got A Bit Of A Childish Side, Myself." Though her form of play was a bit... Rougher than what they'd probably consider playful. It was actually quite destructive. "I Guess It's A Good Thing You're Not Alone Then, Huh?" Black Friday said to Mark.

"Well if I was I would be a bit sad cause I wouldn't be have someone to play with as often so that wouldn't be so good." he chuckled. Veral stared at Black Friday directly in her eye sockets. "Veral be nice." Veral's eyes cut to Mark. "Alright alright." he stuck out a hand. "The name's Veral I'm part forest elf like Mark." Veral smiles. "He's also short and clumsy and not trusted in any sort of place where food is prepared." Mark chuckled as he listed of things about Veral. "I'm still amazed at how you managed to burn charcoal to a darker shade of black." Veral looked over at Mark. "Sh-shut up!"

Black Friday quirked a brow at this Veral person and begrudgingly raised her hand for a shake. "Pleasure's Mine," she said in a sarcastic, yet meaningful tone. It was hard to tell if she was being serious when she said that, but she always talked like that, so it could be inferred that she was indeed genuine in her greeting. At the notion of food being unsafe around Veral, Black Friday kept a mental note of it and let Mark and Veral squabble like brothers did. Black Friday just sat back and relaxed until they were done, waiting to see if they would notice. If they didn't she'd snap her fingers a few times and say, "Yo, Let's Not Get Sidetracked. I Wanna Know More About You Guys And This Forest."

Veral looked over at Black Friday "Well most of the creatures are walking around the outside of the forest. Helping lost souls and creatures who lost their homes and to protect it from humans." Mark gleamed "I'm here incase a human somehow manages to slip into the forest to scare them back out of the forest! Also because I physically can't leave the forest. Did I say that already? I forgot if I did or not."

Black Friday smirked. "You Said So Already." She was pretty surprised to hear that Mark, of all people, was the one who scared humans out of the forest. "I Suppose Humans Get Lost In Here A Lot? You Don't Seem All That Intimidating." Then again, Black Friday was the epitome of bad luck, so the comparison was slightly different.

To Veral, she asked with curiosity, "What Sort Of Creatures Walk Around Outside Of The Forest? And Can YOU Leave The Forest?"

Back to Mark, she asked, "Where Is Your Partner At? Somewhere In The Forest?"

"Oh I'm only scary when I'm in a bad mood. But that's pretty much impossible to do so I just put on my scary face." Veral shivers at the mention of Mark's scary face. "Please don't mention that monstrosity." Mark laughed as Veral looked petrified. "My husband is elsewhere my daughter is probably on her way somewhere from off in the distance." he said as he took a quick look off around them his ears twitching listening for movement around them.

Black Friday was interested in Mark's speaking of his 'scary face'. "Oh, I Definitely Gotta See That," she said, being a fan of all things horrific. "I've Got A Form That's A Gigantic Alien Parasite Queen, But I Won't Get Into That," she chuckled.

"Anyway, Yeah, You Said Something Curious: Your Family Can Leave The Forest, But You Can't?" Black Friday found that to be interesting. "Is It Because You Are A Guardian And They Are Not?" Black Friday wanted to meet the other guardians, though. Part of her wanted to test their power, but she knew if that happened, she'd end up destroying the forest with Malfortuna. As much as she liked destroying things, being a changed being, she didn't want to do that so recklessly anymore. She crossed her legs and floated as if she was sitting.

"Yes that is the reasoning." he said sitting down on the boulder. "If you want to see my scary face you'll have to give me a minute. It takes a while to get my face to look like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back