• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Mortal Gods

I'll make a son of Aphrodite?

I did say I'd consider it considering I have only Artemis, I wouldn't mind being Zeus but I already have a Goddess.

I need me a Zeus that's going to hit on every mortal woman and have banter with Hera and his kids.

I'll make a son of Aphrodite?

I did say I'd consider it considering I have only Artemis, I wouldn't mind being Zeus but I already have a Goddess.

I need me a Zeus that's going to hit on every mortal woman and have banter with Hera and his kids.

Have I told you how much I love you yet? XD

Is it possible for the gods to have multiple children? Because I'd legit be up for making a villain or similar of a Son of Hephaestus.

Uh, well, I'll take Zeus then. It's actually a better deal for me

You sure? :)

Is it possible for the gods to have multiple children? Because I'd legit be up for making a villain or similar of a Son of Hephaestus.

*is tempted because that would even out demigod genders*
*and because she's Hephaestus*
Hnnnnnnnngh
I'll get back to you on that >w>
(Stay tuned)

[QUOTE="AnimeGenork, post: 7595477, member: 39718]
Hnnnnnnnngh
(Stay tuned)[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. In my head how I imagine this is actually an older "child", who has become crankier and frankly somewhat of a dick. In my head I imagine his fighting ability to be akin to Matsunaga Hisahide in Sengoku Basara (see on youtube easy) with not so much direct fire, if rare, but often say bringing out gunpowder clouds to explode into fire with a click or general decided hand contact. Size limited based on how much time spent making the cloud obviously.

[QUOTE="AnimeGenork, post: 7595477, member: 39718]
Hnnnnnnnngh
(Stay tuned)
Alrighty. In my head how I imagine this is actually an older "child", who has become crankier and frankly somewhat of a dick. In my head I imagine his fighting ability to be akin to Matsunaga Hisahide in Sengoku Basara (see on youtube easy) with not so much direct fire, if rare, but often say bringing out gunpowder clouds to explode into fire with a click or general decided hand contact. Size limited based on how much time spent making the cloud obviously.[/QUOTE]

Mm sounds cool, but I'm going to check with everybody to check if it's okay. (Let it not be said I'm not a fair GM! * ^ * XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back