• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Mortal Gods

Well, No, why I ask is that you have separate children for each Hephestus and Aphrodite.

Because
They're gods
Let's face it, Aphro and Hephy never had kids, but they sure had kids with other people!
(Plus Percy Jackson did it XD )

Duck Empire!

My love for History doesn't let me scroll past this. I'm super interested in playing the daughter of Athena or Aphrodite.

Yay! Give me a mo' and I'll shoot you a PM! ;)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Interested in this RP! Reminds me of a chat RP I did once, it was a lot of fun! I'm debating on doing a demigod or a god although seeing how we have nothing but female demigods I guess I'll just go for one of the goddesses XD Either Aphrodite or Athena! I haven't really decided which one...either would be fun to play, that's for sure. (If you have an opinion or a preference just say so!)

The duck empire will prevail over the goosedom! (idk...I'm sorry xD)

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Interested in this RP! Reminds me of a chat RP I did once, it was a lot of fun! I'm debating on doing a demigod or a god although seeing how we have nothing but female demigods I guess I'll just go for one of the goddesses XD Either Aphrodite or Athena! I haven't really decided which one...either would be fun to play, that's for sure. (If you have an opinion or a preference just say so!)

The duck empire will prevail over the goosedom! (idk...I'm sorry xD)

Oh, no, that was great XD
I'll shoot ya a PM! ^^

Consider me Empire Duck indeed.

Aphrodite is the name and breaking hearts is the game!

Or Artemis!

*poofs in* Duck Empire

I wish to join in the Greekiness~
Can't choose if I want to be a child of Hades or Hades himself~

Hi, I'm interested in joining.
Here's what I'm most interested in, but am open to taking any role that remains. (I only know information on some, but am willing to do some research if required)
- Child of Hades
- Hades
- Apollo
- Child of Dionysus

WOOT WOOT!

I am READY for some PJO feels

I was interested in Hermes if that's possible?

Oh and Duck Empire cause why not

Also, if we are allowed more then one character I would love to play Artemis too.

Thanks for making this amazing roleplay

quack quack its the duck empire

interested in either hades or artemis, though im leaning more towards hades atm :^)

Just posting this so everyone kinda knows x3 Interested in just Aphrodite now! xD

*sees the people who want Hades and Child of Hades* Hmm~ *idea*

I shall have the Child of Demeter~ ^^

*sees the people who want Hades and Child of Hades* Hmm~ *idea*

I shall have the Child of Demeter~ ^^

Thank you ^^ Dear Lord, Hades is popular

Hi, I'm interested in joining.
Here's what I'm most interested in, but am open to taking any role that remains. (I only know information on some, but am willing to do some research if required)
- Child of Hades
- Hades
- Apollo
- Child of Dionysus

Hades, Apollo, and Dionysus's child are still open, as two people yesterday asked for Hades's child (this needs to stop XD ). Though out of the ones you suggest, I'd say go for Apollo and Dionysus's child. >w> For reasons..... XD

WOOT WOOT!

I am READY for some PJO feels

I was interested in Hermes if that's possible?

Oh and Duck Empire cause why not

Also, if we are allowed more then one character I would love to play Artemis too.

Thanks for making this amazing roleplay

Yes, yes, Hermes is good

quack quack its the duck empire

interested in either hades or artemis, though im leaning more towards hades atm :^)

Well, good, cuz we got an Artemis XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back