• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mortal Gods OOC {No Longer Active}

I'm still here, but I was the last to post in the IC thread so???

I know no excuses but that is a valid excuse, right???

If you wanted me to take Hades I could, but I think two gods might be a bit much, hehe

EDIT: I SAID HADES WTF I MEANT ZEUS

Last edited:
I'm still here, but I was the last to post in the IC thread so???

I know no excuses but that is a valid excuse, right???

If you wanted me to take Hades I could, but I think two gods might be a bit much, hehe

EDIT: I SAID HADES WTF I MEANT ZEUS
Margeaux perked at seeing someone willing to take Zeus but like meow.

a little heads up: I will be here and there since finals are approaching and so I will be coming on to check on RPN to say hello and to see what's up. But, replies are scattered, in character wise.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
I'm here, Sorry, I have been a bit busy and my muse for rping had died. But It's back nows~

and I have been trying to find a join since everyone keeps bugging me to fine one. I will post soon~ ^^

whoooo finally posted aha...I'm actually present and i'm sorry GenGen for taking an eternity AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Max will be more active and help try and keep this rp alive! <3.

No worries, Mox! It was beautiful!

lol GenGen

That made my day XD

Lily's excited to meet him :D

Yayyy!! haha <3

and i'm very excited for Max to meet everyone! I would advise Lily to remain a little wary- I don't want him to be a bad influence on her bc she's a sweetie!

awww! that'll be so cuteeee!
Margeaux is just sitting in the back, peeling some apples and putting mangos together it seems pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back