• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monster Within (OOC)

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas I'm redirecting your question here if you don't mind. But to answer it, it would be one of the languages I have listed. So it would level 103 of Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, and I think Italian is what I have.

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas Jason is accepted, but I need Alexa to be clarified. You say that she can cast spells. But how many and what? Depending on what you wanted her to do with it, I would have to limit it, so it doesn't get OP (Ex: you could say she has like a death spell or whatever).

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear Alright! I fixed it. I'll just type it here as well. Basically, Alexa needs to rhyme in order to cast spells. She has taken a special liking to ice related spells. Because she practiced ice-related spells a lot, she's very rusty and terrible at other spells. Plus she's bad at rhyming.

So I have all of my characters posted, these are all of them for now but I might add later, or switch some of my minor characters and make them major. Also, don't be afraid to add characters in the future too. I will start the roleplay tomorrow once everyone has their characters done.

The IC is up! Sorry that I only posted as some of my characters, didn't really have anything for the rest

NineTimes NineTimes Though it's fine for this time, but when adding a new character, please just add and edit your original post. However, the minor character sheet confuses me slightly. The name is Father, and I assume he is Wolf's father..but could you please also give him a name? Just because I don't like to assume in case I'm wrong in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back