• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Mirror of Galora OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think that yeah, Xack was the one that Gilly latched on to first, it must have been annoying when the little mouse was able to sing higher than Xack could play on his piccolo. And once Gilly befriended him, hir decided to just join up with whoever he did. no one could be more dangerous than an owl to a mouse, so adventuring would be easy. Right? and besides, it's easier to make money with a bard who can sing. just uh, don't put hir in front of a large crowd very abruptly. hir can get a little flustered.

I think that yeah, Xack was the one that Gilly latched on to first, it must have been annoying when the little mouse was able to sing higher than Xack could play on his piccolo. And once Gilly befriended him, hir decided to just join up with whoever he did. no one could be more dangerous than an owl to a mouse, so adventuring would be easy. Right?
That works for me. It could be that Xack, Gilly, and maybe Zeryn all met before they met Vael and Echo. And it is through Xack that the two groups joined together.

I think EbonChevalier EbonChevalier probably will not respond until later. so I can leave it up them on how they want to be brought in.

The whole intro just felt off to me, I didn’t know where we were or why we we there. And I don’t really have much of a gauge on everyone else’s characters.

I honestly think session zero was too short because I don’t know what’s uniting all our different goals. Buhak just wants to travel

Gilly really has the same motivations as Buhak, with just a touch of Bardism to assist.
also. i will, in fact, be writing songs. do i have a youtube? no. but if the rat's gonna sing, hir needs some funky wordplay too.

Can’t we just say Buhak and Gilly joined up recently and just figure the circumstances of how they joined as we go along? Does it matter why they are here at this point? The rest of the party trusts them. Not everyone has to have a backstory to start off with, a lot of good backstories have developed as the main story is written.

Let’s just move things forward at this point.

I will make an update later here; Assuming the stables are safe for Asta to stay in, I will move Vael to the inn so we can figure out where to go from here or perhaps find some work.

We tried.
Hate to see you leave Ebon but I understand.

Heads up I’ve left the campaign
Well, I'm sorry to hear that's your decision :closedeyescryingfrown:

I will make an update later here; Assuming the stables are safe for Asta to stay in, I will move Vael to the inn so we can figure out where to go from here or perhaps find some work.
Xack will be sharing the contents of the sack at the Inn! I swear! Hopefully this will be adventureful? ? ?

Ebon, I am sorry to see you go. I hope you find joy in your future stories.

Small note Wikkit. Echo has Detect Magic and Identify prepared and I assume Xack would know that as well.

Small note Wikkit. Echo has Detect Magic and Identify prepared and I assume Xack would know that as well.
That totally did slip my mind! Though I was trying to have Xack be afraid of it being a trap and putting anyone else in THE DANGER.
Trying for the paranoid, 'Needs no one'-'but friends though!', Jaded sorta idea for 'em, at least in the beginning.

No worries. I wanted to remind Xack because he would defiantly know.
That's a good habit! That's what the rogue should be doing. You have a advantage because of Mage hand so it's good that you use it.

wait uh, should i have gilly roll arcana to know the stones are sending stones, or is that a logical conclusion to draw, that a pair of magic open-mouthed rocks would probably afford some kind of magical conversation between a spliting up party?

wait uh, should i have gilly roll arcana to know the stones are sending stones, or is that a logical conclusion to draw, that a pair of magic open-mouthed rocks would probably afford some kind of magical conversation between a spliting up party?
We could assume that they've been made before and any character who has a backstory with our artificer would likely recognize it but the rest of the party would be clueless.

I just wanted to toss this out there. We should make a habit of tagging the players we are working with. For instance if Gilly were talking to Zeryn you'd be tagging Gravitational force so they know to respond to it. I think this would make things easier. Also, please do tag me when you're wanting to do something and need my responses. Like for rolls or to see what you find or whatever.

I know you all have mostly been doing this with me but not so much with each other.

Will do. I am guilty of not tagging those I am interacting with.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force - speaking of which. I realized I may have railroaded you to the Inn. I thought I read that Zeryn was on his way but I guess I dreamed that. I will pay better attention in the future.

Silverwings Silverwings - do you mind if I tweak Echo's known infusions? I took repeating shot to use on Buhak and I don't think translates to anyone else's character.

I was wondering about the speed of the role-play, as in response order and so on. Xack was only responding to deal with that mysterious sack business but will be intereacting with the others soon.

I'm working on a reply, I'm just in class atm. i dont know about pacing, but there are some parts of the day where i'm on, and some where i'm in class.

Will do. I am guilty of not tagging those I am interacting with.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force - speaking of which. I realized I may have railroaded you to the Inn. I thought I read that Zeryn was on his way but I guess I dreamed that. I will pay better attention in the future.

Silverwings Silverwings - do you mind if I tweak Echo's known infusions? I took repeating shot to use on Buhak and I don't think translates to anyone else's character.
Since he's left, yea, you can choose something else.

I'm working on a reply, I'm just in class atm. i dont know about pacing, but there are some parts of the day where i'm on, and some where i'm in class.
But you're always in class, in my books!
Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

I'm Fine with the pace.I have the opportunity to work on post during my work day so I could move pretty fast. I try not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back