• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Mirror of Galora OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
My character's finished. Anyone should feel free if they think their character's backstory could mesh with his.
Zeryn seems like a scholar, so perhaps he stopped in at the school Xack was from in some way- possibly to check on the library for more information of his interest? I feel if that is the case, I wonder how Zeryn would feel about learning that the academy was destroyed 🤔

Also my sheet is done mechanics-wise so I'm ready to start linking backstories. My Centuar is from a tribe of semi-nomadic cattle herding centaur's. They live on the plain and frequently trade with Dwarves and Halfing.
Centuar's are rare? Right? I'm thinking my character Xack would be mystified by even just seeing one haha

well I wrote that their are entire clans worth of centuars on the south east. Buhak himself comes from a very large very prosperous one

Yes! That is right, do they travel outside of their territory very often? Or interact other then for trade???

I'd really like to start with a session 0, get any player preferences and rules out of the way. We can discuss if a rule needs tweaking too. Id like to do this by Wednesday. If your character is not finished by then you will not play immediately. You can join once your character is finished.

Everyone is still welcome to sit in on Session 0. Session 0 is not a character session. Its discussion of expectations. Please let me know your character is finished with a pen so I can keep track.
Was there a set time for the session 0? ? ?

How are we going to do this session 0? Just posting back and forth?

I'll be at work at 2pm but I'll try to keep up and chime in when I can.

No worries, it may be a rocky start. I'm a little rusty too. And also the migraine thing.

Silverwings Silverwings I am confused. Are we all there? Did we see Xack pick up the package? You had queried Wikkit directly on the prompts so I am not sure if I should respond as I feel that Vael is not there.

Yes. My apologies. You are all there. I did wikkit bc they rolled highest initiative. Please bare with me.

I did not roll initiative...here we go. I apologize I have been busy over the weekend. Rolling on this thread. Vael has a +1 to initiative.

and she rolls a nat 20....

1D20+1 = 20+1 = 21 Initiatve for Vael

I was wondering what theeee order of responses were ment to be??? Cause of the initiative ness?

Buhak doesn’t really have a reason to be traveling with anyone right now. I mentioned his clans worship of silvanus but Eonivar Eonivar never got back to me on building a shared background

Hmm, you are correct EbonChevalier EbonChevalier and I apologize for not getting back to you. RL has been a bit busy for me. But lets see if we can figure out a relationship here. It seems that Vael seems to becoming the connecting member of this party, which is fine, Vael is very charismatic and personable, I am fine with Vael drawing others to follow them.

We need to figure out the rest here.

There are two other players linked who do not have characters yet. Silverwings Silverwings , have we heard from them? Should we plan for them?

So the pre-party timeline I have so far...

1. Vael emerges from the Feywild at Echo's village and becomes friends with Echo.
  2. Echo and Vael then leave Echo's village and coming to a city of some sort come upon Xack who joins up with them.

and that is all I have.

So we need to figure out where and in what circumstances Buhak, Zeryn, and Gilly join the three.

Every member of Vael's village has a Tiger Lilly charm.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier For Buhak, maybe someone with a Tiger Lilly charm did something of significance for Buhak and Buhak honor-bound went to find this person and in their search found Vael instead and they decided to travel together part in search of the other member of Vael's village? I am open to other ideas and suggestions here.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force I am not sure what Vael would be able to connect with Zeryn with. Vael is not much of a scholar at all, Vael is very good with dealing with people and with physical work and combat, they are not super intelligent and have not done much in the way of books. So maybe Zeryn has a connection to one of the other party members?

EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 I can see Gilly just thoroughly charming and making Vael laugh at a random inn one night and maybe Gilly decides to accompany them?

We ha e heard from one.. very briefly. I'll let you know when yo expect them if at all

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force - We had spoken about Xack and Zeryn having some sort of correspondence of some kind? I believe Xack may see Zeryn as a fellow academic, even if Zeryn never fully attended any academy? Maybe Xack had been pen paling with Zeryn and they where going to meet up but then the calamity at the school happened. If that tyes into your story at all??

EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 - I believe we have a subplot where Xack and Gilly where in a band or some sort of musical competition and Gilly won pretttty severely. I know that Xack is quietly trying to master the piccolo for some reason anyway >> << >> <<

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier - I'm afraid I can't think of anything for your Centaur Buhak and Xack 🤔 ..... Possibly the thirst for adventure and travel leads him to the school ruins where he see's Vael with the Tiger Lily's on her armor? ? ? I'm not too sure. Oh! Maybe alsoseeing Echo's fancy armor suit, Buhak is like " Oh Snap I can get a gun!" or something, idk @.@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back