• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Mirror of Galora OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. Here is where we can all talk and discuss.

My name is Silverwings. I'll be the DM for this campaign. I believe that it's best to get to know each other and our preferences, so I'll go first. You don't have to read it all what you know is on you.

I'm 25, I've been a DM for about 6ish years, player for 8. As someone with a deep love on creating worlds, I found dnd and being a dm works really well for me as it gives me the chance to do those things. My character class is usually rogue, or druid. I personally rarely use spells and cantrips as a player because I'm lazy and never write them down so I forget I even have them... as a player. I'm much more organized as a dm. 😂😂

As a dm, I like to think I'm a pretty laid person. I don't make a lot of rules, just enforce the ones that make the game fun for everyone.

I dont do the book campaigns ever because I dont feel like I have freedom with them.

Right now I'm considering creating an Aberrant Mind Sorcerer.

Unsure of what do for backstory until I know more about the world and what our party will be doing.

What level will we be starting at?

Oh that sounds cool can you tell me more about what brought you to that decision? I can't say I've ever had a player go with that so I'm not super familiar.

I've seen some pretty cool things done with some unusual race/class mixes. I think its cool to see what everyone comes up with and how they play their characters.

I'm thinking of a CoE bard. (wait. not the Church of England. same acronym) not entierly sure what i'm going to do with it. or, potentialy, i'm considering a paladin. i'll sleep on it.

I'm thinking of a CoE bard. (wait. not the Church of England. same acronym) not entierly sure what i'm going to do with it. or, potentialy, i'm considering a paladin. i'll sleep on it.
Interesting I don't think you're alone in that choice so that's a first for me. I think that would be kinda cool

Oh I just wanna mention btw, that I'm intentionally being vague about the campaign so you guys can genuinely learn new things about the world as we go. I'm gonna put the description of the setting on here for anyone who hasn't seen it but I think I've sent it to most of you guys. And... yes I did copy and paste from one chat to the rest bc it was the best description and I didn't wanna have to retype it so yall all know the same amount of information. 😁😁😁😅😅

Desc:

It'll be a pretty big map with a decent mix of Npc dialog and open world adventuring. How it actually goes will depend on what everyone decides to be.

It takes place in a country with somewhat peaceful politics. A few noble families that don't get along and a generally impoverished public. Lush land and majestic mountain sides paint a vivid and colorful landscape full of a wide variety of races.

It's more annoyed nobles with friction between families and secret plots to get rid of each other or humiliate each other. Possible assassination attemps or protection missions.
And I'd think of the impoverished public as like manorialism where the general public pay their lords and ladies rent with the produce they farm on their lord or lady's land.

Well normally, I build parts of the world around your backgrounds so my players can have freedom with their character. Also it's just easier for the world building style I take.

I'm hoping that the party will get the chance to do a little bit of everything. (I.E: politics, adventure, secret missions, etc.) But if there's anything in particular you want to do, let me know so I can work it in.

I figure more of the noble, merchant, or common backgrounds would fit in more towards the capital or larger cities while others could easily fit... anywhere else.. and that's all that matters to me. Because as I said I can world build and fit it in.

I hope this helps 😅

Oh! Sorry I didn't realize I hadn't answered! 😅 you guys will be starting at level 3. I feel like this let's you work out how you want your character without starting you off at too high a level.

So are we rolling dice or doing point buy? If it's dice rolling then what method and is an online dice roller okay and if it's point buy how many points?

I usually do roll and I just figure we could use the sites dice mechanic. If you would prefer point buy, I'll allow it but we start at standard 27 points.

I'm getting ready to set it up now. I'll tag you guys in it when it's done.

Hi All,
I'm Kidzait. I just turned thirty I've been playing dnd for over a decade and (Finally) started a campaign of my own two years ago. I'm usually pretty flexible when it comes to character creation. Since a majority of the games I've participated in have been a way to introduce new players to the game so I have fallen into the support classes. I have a pretty sporadic schedule with my job but I have a lot of pockets of free time throughout the day.

I've made an armorer for this campaign that I hope you all like.

I just finished up the character page if anyone wants to put characters info up. And I totally encourage everyone to find some sort of image you think best fits your character, or make your own. I just like seeing what people interpret their character as. If you can't find one it's fine lol

Looks like we may end up with some front liners after all, so I am going to go with a Fey Wanderer Archer Ranger...who will eventually multiclass into War Cleric.

Well if you want to start as a guild member we can talk more in depth, but there will also be opportunity to become part of a guild during the campaign too if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back