• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities

She shrugs. "'Been here about and hour' and 'Just got here' aren't too different in my book." She says calmly. "And in that hour, two people have threatened to kill me. So, there's that." She says, calmly eating her jerky.

"who were these people?"
Maxwell took a piece of jerky out for Wilson.
"Want one, Wilson?

She shrugs again. "Didn't give any names. One was wearing a cloak, he did most of the talking. The other one…" she pauses for a moment. "Have you ever seen those really simple cartoons? Where they can't draw a human body, so they draw a bunch of blobs instead? Kind of like that. Come to think of it, acted pretty cartoonish as well. His hair was a helicopter." She grimaces, rubbing the back of her head. "I know I might seem crazy, but that's what I saw."

"Just call me by my designation 057 I rather not share my real name." Marcus replied and said nothing more seeing he had very little to add to any conversation.

The lady chuckles softly. "Fair enough. You may refer to me as the lady of shadows, or just Lady if you prefer." She purrs, leaning against a tree. A bird tries to land in one of her shadows, and doesn't even hit the ground or get a chance to cry out before being reduced to bone and feathers.

"huh. well, considering the circumstances, you're almost off the hook."
"oh, yeah, sure."
Wilson started chewing on the jerky.

"Me neither. We've tested on a wounded rabbit and it seems he can gift it some shadow magic and give it the ability to regenerate, but later the marks where it healed turn permanently black."
"We had to eat black meatballs!"
"All in the name of both science and survival."
"I've got some leftover salve."

"I was the nightmare king. Then I wasn't. the end!"
Maxwell was pretty OK with that.
"He has some residual power that he refuels with Nightmare Fuel. It's not gonna last forever, but hey! If we make it through this mess we might be able to duplicate it."

Hana caught snippets of the conversation that had been going on for a short while, but she wasn't really understanding it. Her vision was slightly blurry and she was teetering on the edge of consciousness. She was lying flat on her back and staring up towards the wispy clouds that were floating gracefully through the sky. A few moments later the sky was ignited by a bright orange light, it was like a second sun but seemed more artificial. The fiery orange stretched further out engulfing more and more of the sky eventually it slowly faded away and the sky returned to normal though it seemed slightly darker.
KAmber KAmber Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

"hm, that looks bad."
Wilson took a spyglass out of his bag. Maxwell made a shadow spyglass. They both looked up and put their eye to the glass at the exact same time.
"either something happened in the area, something happened to the planet, or something's happening outside the planet we can't see through the atmosphere."
"So we wait 'til nightime!"
"Yes."

Wilson took out an axe. He walked over to the nearest tree and started chopping. He built a little fire and Maxwell got a couple of pieces of straw out of his pack to be kindling. "Now, we're not lighting the fire until it's dark, as otherwise the subsequent light pollution makes visibility worse. Although if we see othr fire or light pollution, this place is inhabited."

Hana holds onto Ginny's hand. What was wrong with her? Why did she suddenly feel like falling asleep? She felt like she was being pathetic, it was just a minor wound... well maybe not minor, but it shouldn't have been enough to wipe her out this badly... right?
KAmber KAmber Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Marcus looked at the sky watching the explosion, it reminded him so much of UNSC ships bursting into flames from Covenant fire and he figured the situation was not much different barring the other people from other realities. "I'll take first watch tonight. They will be searching the planet for any survivors."

She nods, looking over at Hana. "I hope they get here soon." She says softly. She doesn't have much faith in her medical skill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back