• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities

She grins. "I'd love some." She replies. My friends here get so very hungry." A small bit of shadow branches off towards the sleeping Ginny, curious about a strange scent.

Hana patted her mecha affectionately. "She's not the most advanced, but we've been through a lot together." She said with a reminicent smile. She would feel lost without her mech. She noticed the shadows curiously approaching Ginny. She couldn't tell why, but the idea unnerved her. She eyed the shadows and moved closer to Ginny.

KAmber KAmber Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

The lady glances over. "Oh, don't worry. They don't hurt anyone without my say so." She says casually, like it's normal to have control of such a creature.

She nods, as the group merges into Ginny's shadow. "Thank you. Such a curious little friend they are."

"Ere ya go!" He tossed it over.
"Maxwell, how much jerky do you have?"
"Enough to last a week."
"huh."

The lady smiles, and holds it to her shadow, as it immediately vanishes from her hand, devoured in an instant. "I have some rations in my ship as well. I'd be happy to offer it as shelter." She purrs. Ginny twitches in her sleep, clenching her fists as a soft whine escapes her throat.

"heh, no thanks lady."
"I'd prefer to stay behind as well."

Ginny is starting to breathe more heavily, crying out softly in Arabic. "Mama, papa, no, please!" She whimpers.

The lady shrugs. "Eh, suit yourself. It's an open offer." She looks over at Ginny, and sighs softly. "Careful." She warns Hana. "I'm pretty sure I've seen cases like this before."

She sighs. "Just… be careful. The others I saw that were like this? They'd seen some serious shit. Their minds weren't all put together, if you know what I mean."

The lady sits down on the ground, watching. "That said. She's having a nightmare. Probably best to wake her up." She says, and reaches out to touch Ginny's shoulder gently.

As soon as she does, Ginny's eyes snap open, and she grabs her wrist, proceeding to throw the lady a good fifteen feet away from her, full armor plating and all. Ginny scrambles to her feet, eyes and tattoos blazing with blue flames, mad with fear, and yelling in rapid fire Arabic.

Hana jumped, Ginny's sudden reaction had caught her by surprise. She stood up, cautiously approaching Ginny. "H-hey, a-are you ok?" She asks worriedly, right now was a time at which she remembered the girl's name. She was worried about the Lady of Shadows, but not quite as much as she was about Ginny.

Ginny looks over at Hana, her eyes flaming as she bares her teeth, slowly backing away. She seems utterly terrified and bestial at this stage. The lady gets up, groaning. "Oh, sh't she's strong!" She exclaims. Ginny looks over at her, and seems about to charge, before she screams, falling to the ground, with a very obvious reason why. Her leg below her right knee is now nothing but dry bone.

The lady sighs. "Guys. We've talked about this. Unless I specifically mark her as a threat, you don't attack." She says calmly. She pauses, listening. "I realize that you didn't kill her, but still! I'm heavily armored, and she was obviously disoriented. I'm quite capable of defending myself from her."

Last edited:
"OH GOD WHAT THE HECK"
"and all this mumbo jumbo from the person who was asleep a min' ago.

Hana had seen some pretty gruesome things in her life, but what had happened to Ginny's leg easily landed itself in the top 10 most messed up things she'd ever seen. She rushed over to Ginny, her stomach turning at the sight of her leg. How would you treat something like that, she had a general first aid kit in her mech, but she doubted a plaster would really do the job. If only Angela was here...

Ginny looks over at her with wide eyes, sobbing in pain and fear, but Hana will immediately notice something strange going on. Firstly, her blood is a strange, purple color, and seems to be running a bit thin.

Secondly, as it flows onto the bone, muscle, then tendon, then skin slowly start to reappear over it. Obviously, this isn't without immense pain for Ginny, but something is clearly happening here.

Marcus looks at the events before him and was about to take care of "Ginny" himself before her leg was taken off. He then watched as Ginny regrew another leg. "Huh that's convenient."

Ginny is shaking and sobbing, actually making the lady feel kind of bad for that. Normally she doesn't have much in the way of remorse, but the kid wasn't a contract, nor was she a threat as far as the lady is concerned. Still, the nanos she has will only work on her, not Ginny or the others.

She gets closer, watching as the leg begins to regrow, though it's moving very slowly. About an inch of repair a minute, as far as she can tell. "Well how about that…" she muses.

Hana noticed how Ginny's leg was slowly starting to regrow. Though she was curious, now was not the time for questions. She took Ginny's hand. "If it helps, you can squeeze my hand." She told Ginny as calmly as she could. She didn't know what else she could do to help in this situation.

Ginny grips her hand hard, shaking. Considering that all of the tiny bones in Hana's hand remain intact, it's pretty easy to tell that she's come back to her senses somewhat.

The lady opens a compartment in her armor, pulling out a syringe, and without saying anything, jabs it into Ginny's shoulder. Ginny cries out in fear, pulling away once the lady lets her go. "Relax, it's just pain medicine." The lady says calmly, putting the syringe into another compartment.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?"
"Got any pills for his mood?"
Maxwell was not alarmed.
Why not? This world was a science world, and he was a magic entity. Sort of.
So why the heck should nobody else have powers?
He took a bite of jerky.

The lady just sighs and shrugs. "Best guess? Augmented human with PTSD. That would explain the nightmares, enhanced strength, and dementia…" she pauses, listening. "Nevermind. They say she doesn't taste human, and a lot of the ones that attacked her were forced into sleep. So probably another race entirely."

Ginny whines, trying not to freak out. She knows. Run. They'll kill you, or hurt you, or experiment on you! Those men already said they do it on animals, and they'll see you as worse than a beast! The voices in her head whisper. She looks up at Hana with terrified glowing eyes, praying that the voices are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back