• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities

Marcus looked at the woman's glowing eyes, "If she isn't hostile then I honestly could care less." Marcus looked at the shadow lady, "I don't even want to know what you mean by taste human." Marcus partially hoped that his voiced indifference to the alien lady would calm the visible fear in her eyes enough to avoid any sort of confrontation. Something they had little time for. "Anyway the bastards that destroyed the space station are probably still searching, and setting up a planetary base to make it easier to kill everyone on this planet so if we are good to go we might want to get moving to somewhere fortified."

The lady shrugs, then listens intently to the others. "I mean, I do have a ship. I was still asleep in it when I got here, so it must have come with me. I could get you guys offworld. Just don't know where else to go at this point."

Hana listened to the Shadow woman's analysis of Ginny, there was a point at which she seemed to be talking to herself about how Ginny didn't taste like human. So her leg, had something eaten away at it? Hana didn't know how she could contribute to the conversation regarding where they should all go, after all, she didn't know the geography of the planet they were on, and back home space travel was no where near as advanced as it is here.

Hana turned to look at Ginny who was looking at her with what appears to be sheer terror in her eyes. It had been a tether long couple of days and there was a lot that Hana didn't understand. SO, she did the only thing that she could think of. She leant forward and wrapped her arms around Ginny, hugging her tightly but gently.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood KAmber KAmber Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

Marcus looked at the lady, "We need to find a military installation and find out where the other survivors on that station are, if there were any. So I guess your ship is the best place for now. As for the others that is up to them, I'm not their commanding officer, we are just a mismatched group of random people that happened to be forced into an ongoing war after all."

Ginny tenses for a moment, before giving in, and hugging Hana back, sobbing quietly. The lady focuses on Marcus. "Alright then. Once whoever's coming is ready, I'll lead the way there. I don't have any live cargo, so there's plenty of room."

"Huh. So are we waiting til sunrise?"
"Logically, night is best. There's no ch-"
"DON'T say it."
"I got her into that mess, and I lost my chance of getting her out. We'd-"
Maxwell cut himself off and started sobbing uncontrollably.

The lady goes to maxwell, setting her armored hand on his shoulder. "Hey, hey hey, it's alright." She murmurs, internally wondering how the hell shes going to keep these people alive. This is the exact opposite of her job.

"No." Maxwell "It's my fault she's there. It's NOT alright."
"Don't go any further or he'll probably lash out."
"Shut up, Wilson."
He was still crying.

"Please…" she whispers, holding her tight. "I'm sorry, please don't let them kill me!" She begs, feeling her leg most of the way regenerated.

Marcus looked at the young woman on the ground begging to be spared with pity and even thought about taking off his helmet and trying to comfort her something he had found himself doing with scared children quite often and was told he was pretty good at it. But he was also weary that the scars he collected over the years may scare her even more. Marcus sighed and decided to take the risk the faster the woman was calmed down the faster they could find this Lady of Shadow's ship.

So Marcus pressed the release and took off his helmet each movement slow and careful. Now without his helmet his short brown hair teal eyes and numerous scars could be seen. He keeled down and carefully put a hand on the frightened woman's shoulder. "Ma'am nobody here is going to harm you human or not, I don't know what has you so scared of everyone, but I can say with a measure of confidence nobody here will intentionally harm you, what happened was an unfortunate accident and one that I would hope will not happen again." Marcus glared at the Lady of Shadows.

He remembered seeing marines in medical wards in a similar manic state as the woman before him and he briefly wondered what this woman had seen for her to be this frightened though the "Shadow" eating her leg did not help anything. Marcus did make a note to do a bio scan of the shadows later.

She swallows, looking up at him. His showing his face seems to have calmed her, regardless of the scars. "W-why… everyone in my world calls me a monster. They all want me dead." She whispers, but at least she's articulate.

The lady watches from a distance, wondering what drove the girl to attack her in the first place. She showed no aggression towards Hana, but went out of her way to attack the lady.

Marcus smiled, "Well ma'am we aren't in your world now are we? And whatever happened for others to want you dead is quite irrelevant here. Which for you seems to be a good thing."

She looks up at him, nodding slightly, and closes her shining eyes, holding Hana tight. She seems to have gotten rather attached to the other young woman.

In the middle of space, around the debris of two destroyed ships, comes a loud bang and a flare of green light. Suddenly appears an old man with gray, frizzy hair, wearing a lab coat. He gasps for air, but there is none there. On the brink of death he reaches for his portal gun, which is just out of reach. He tries to "Swim" to it, and it touches his fingertips. He pulls it in and generates a portal in front of himself. Choosing a random location, anywhere with air, he teleports to a group of people, including one girl dressed up in some sort of bunny suit.

Rick gasps for air. "God dammit, I told Morty not to press that button!"

Maxwell continued crying for a while. He is STILL inconsolable and will likely not respond to anything.
Wilson, however, was completely baffled.
One of the normal people had regrown her leg right before his eyes, a man with an odd haircut had teleported straight into the middle of everything. He was STILL completely baffled, and what was supposed to be a calm reaction to the random visitor turned into Wilson throwing a piece of jerky at him and then stuttering.
(Sorry for the late reaction, i was busy with stuff irl.)

Ginny whimpers in fear, still holding onto Hana like a lifeline, and the lady puts her hand on her blaster, shadows moving toward the man stealthily. "Listen. I have had possibly the worst day this solar cycle today, We don't know where we are, everyone's freaking out, and I've nearly killed a kid. So if the chaos could stop for literally five minutes, I WOULD REALLY FUCKING APPRECIATE IT!!" She shouts, her helmet making her words have a metallic ring.

Hana squeezed Ginny gently. She was relieved that Ginny seemed to be calming down a little. She tilted her head to look at the newcomer, but soon returned her gaze to Ginny. Right now the sudden appearance of an old man in a lab coat was the least of her worries, besides, it wasn't like people hadn't been appearing from strange new places all flipping day.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood KAmber KAmber Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer The Grilled Charlie The Grilled Charlie

Ginny swallows, slowly going to Maxwell, her eyes still glowing softly as she carefully looks into his mind, searching for how to comfort the man. No one is ok right now, and fear of humans aside, Ginny has this inherent need to help people.

she's gone its my fault i did it i pulled us in the shadows the monsters, THEM, everything from the darkness the candles she's gone its my fault they pulled us in my stupid magic king of the world she's a demon i was a magician now I'm she's gone its my fault
The ramblings of a traumatized ex-king of the world.

She closes her eyes, and goes to hug him, holding him close. "I know it hurts." She murmurs, rubbing his back gently. She doesn't understand, his mind is weird, so she just goes with what she knows. "I've… I've lost people too. So, so many…" she chokes out.

Last edited:
By this point Marcus had already backed off and put on his helmet and watched the newcomer warily. "So who are you?" Marcus placed a hand on his magnum as he spoke readying himself for whatever crazy thing that this old man could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back