• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities OOC

:3
so i presume you post first in the IC with your character? when the time comes, i mean

Sorry to drag you over here, didn't want to clutter the Characters thread up too much :P
I'm working on my first post now, should be out soon, hopefully, and then yeah, go for it!
And as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know!

aight, k. so, we are assuming that characters dont know each other in a 4th wall sense?
(im sure with how avid of a gamer DVA is she must have played F-Zero, so..?)

aight, k. so, we are assuming that characters dont know each other in a 4th wall sense?
(im sure with how avid of a gamer DVA is she must have played F-Zero, so..?)

That's a good question, it could work either way, after all when you play heroes of the storm, if you play D.Va and Nova is playing as well she makes a comment along the lines of: 'No-one's ever going to believe I met someone from StarCraft, can we have a selfie?' so it is possible that she'd know of him.

I guess you can decide!
If you'd like her to know of him then we can say that she knows of him, or if you'd rather be unknown then we can always say that in the AU she originates from F-Zero was never created, or all the copies were destroyed during the first Omnic war or something? Which would you rather?

Just to let everyone know... I will definitely be joining in!!!
I just have a load of very important exams to get through first... ;-;
I'm, really sorry, but could you all bear with me? I'll join in as soon as I can, but I don't even have the time to even think of a CS yet... After all, my first exams is on Monday, and... Yeah. Blah blah blah, sob sob etcetcetc, long story short, I'll be able to join in in just over 2 weeks... Geozaki knows my situation, and we know each other irl - so she can let you all know my situation in the time I'm not around...
So yeah, sorry, but I'll be ghosting around for a little bit.

Just to let everyone know... I will definitely be joining in!!!
I just have a load of very important exams to get through first... ;-;
I'm, really sorry, but could you all bear with me? I'll join in as soon as I can, but I don't even have the time to even think of a CS yet... After all, my first exams is on Monday, and... Yeah. Blah blah blah, sob sob etcetcetc, long story short, I'll be able to join in in just over 2 weeks... Geozaki knows my situation, and we know each other irl - so she can let you all know my situation in the time I'm not around...
So yeah, sorry, but I'll be ghosting around for a little bit.

Yay! I look forward to you joining!
Yeah, I'll make sure to give you an update when you can join in, if it gets busy enough for you to need one!
and, I know I'll see you before then anyway but, GOOD LUCK! You'll do great! Don't worry!

Yay! I look forward to you joining!
Yeah, I'll make sure to give you an update when you can join in, if it gets busy enough for you to need one!
and, I know I'll see you before then anyway but, GOOD LUCK! You'll do great! Don't worry!
Uhuhuhuuuu.... ;~;
Haha, just warp me in to break a really tense moment or something~
DAMMIT. I'm already thinking about this when I should be revising... DX

np. say, do you think i should put up images of the blue falcon and the falcon flyer?
That's up to you! It would probably be a nice touch but it's not compulsory if you'd rather not or something...

Uhuhuhuuuu.... ;~;
Haha, just warp me in to break a really tense moment or something~
DAMMIT. I'm already thinking about this when I should be revising... DX
Ok will do :D
I'm sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back