• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Masquerade Troupe | the Roost and Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Charlotte until told otherwise will just be assuming that Kimi is playing hard to get and not the more obvious she's straight. either way yes it will be hilarious/wholesome af

AAAAAA I wasn't getting notifs here sorry! I was wondering why it was quiet here. Anyways I'll finish up my bio today!
C c6474 Close enough. I actually found the pic used in the original RP for the mansion. Way too many candles, no way Aaron could be bothered lighting them all.

image-jpeg.129854

Pyosimros Pyosimros Finally got to see the cs on a computer to read it properly. As someone with a mind-fuckery power himself, Aaron is sure to enjoy (or violently hate) exploring what she's capable of. What's the logic behind other mind-altering powers canceling out her own?

Tarmagon Tarmagon Want Ryan to come in once the last intro is up, or want Aaron to lead the group outside/into him?
Anyways ehhhh I was thinking that specific mind-altering powers could sort of cleanse her influence on them? Something like that

Hey so is it that everyone is from the same earth or from different earths a la Shield Hero?

More than likely the same Earth, ie this one, but no way of knowing for sure. There wouldn't be any obvious discrepancies at the very least.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Would you consider Haruto to be too proficient w/ his kinesis? In the last page you should the new ppl shouldn't be aware of it but Haruto already has an idea of what his is (since it affects his body)

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi Would you consider Haruto to be too proficient w/ his kinesis? In the last page you should the new ppl shouldn't be aware of it but Haruto already has an idea of what his is (since it affects his body)
His first post definitely had him knowing things he had no way of reasonably knowing. Hyper-awareness of his stomach/lungs is connected enough, fine. I don't see how a person would then immediately make the connection to that as a super power, even with blowing up wood chips, but again, fine. Just try to write with the knowledge Haruto would have, not what you already know.

Um was the single small bubble ok? I didn't write that she noticed simply because it popped before entering her line of view

Um was the single small bubble ok? I didn't write that she noticed simply because it popped before entering her line of view
Small involuntary uses of power are fine, it's more knowledge about the power and control of it that's out of place at this point. Some powers start making themselves known early, others have to be forced out. How yours "behaves" is up to you.

Fair enough, I'm thinking for Charlotte small involuntary uses are there while consciously using and figuring it out is going to take a bit

His first post definitely had him knowing things he had no way of reasonably knowing. Hyper-awareness of his stomach/lungs is connected enough, fine. I don't see how a person would then immediately make the connection to that as a super power, even with blowing up wood chips, but again, fine. Just try to write with the knowledge Haruto would have, not what you already know.

Ah ok, that was what I was afraid of. I'll prob edit my first post to make it clearer that Haruto has an idea of his powers rather than straight knowing what it was, as well as giving a proper explanation as to how he was able to guess that Aaron wasn't Bird (it's more of a lucky guess than him being perceptive, although he normally is)

Ok, I just realized that I can't edit my post after a certain period of time/under specific circumstances, so I'll just go w/ it. He—and probably the rest of the crew—will have many repercussions as he tries to control his powers (which will be a while since he's become fully conscious w/ his stomach). So expect him to be like a lottery: 5% asset, 95% destrcution.

I'm sure we can all suspend our disbelief enough to have Haruto unaware of his powers without needing to actually needing to edit the post. Haven't really thought about how Arthur might become aware of his yet, aside from that he's chalking up the involuntary uses as just being part of this world.

Also is the world we're in essentially the same as real life except for the addition of legends? I.E technology, countries etc

notabot notabot according to the interest check ("The World" tab), yes; everything is the same except for legends.

Forgot to tag the next person in my IC post, so Pyosimros, you're up next xD

If a post really needs to be edited and the poster can't do it themselves, I can still go in and do the edit. Just checked to make sure.

But yeah, the world is mostly the same. It diverged starting 30 years ago, so anything more recent might be slightly off and people would be different, but things like places and technology are the same.

Pyosimros Pyosimros is next up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back