• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Masquerade Troupe | the Roost and Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh ya, for my IC posts I think I'll add BG pic of what I think the setting looks like (and also not to make my posts look so plain). LMK if that's good, b/c I don't wanna add stuff that's inaccurate to the story.

Okay, who're we missing? I need everyone to have arrived before I can post for Ryan.

C c6474 Close enough. I actually found the pic used in the original RP for the mansion. Way too many candles, no way Aaron could be bothered lighting them all.

image-jpeg.129854

Pyosimros Pyosimros Finally got to see the cs on a computer to read it properly. As someone with a mind-fuckery power himself, Aaron is sure to enjoy (or violently hate) exploring what she's capable of. What's the logic behind other mind-altering powers canceling out her own?

Tarmagon Tarmagon Want Ryan to come in once the last intro is up, or want Aaron to lead the group outside/into him?

C c6474 Close enough. I actually found the pic used in the original RP for the mansion. Way too many candles, no way Aaron could be bothered lighting them all.

image-jpeg.129854

Pyosimros Pyosimros Finally got to see the cs on a computer to read it properly. As someone with a mind-fuckery power himself, Aaron is sure to enjoy (or violently hate) exploring what she's capable of. What's the logic behind other mind-altering powers canceling out her own?

Tarmagon Tarmagon Want Ryan to come in once the last intro is up, or want Aaron to lead the group outside/into him?
He'll be inside. Got him a nice rant all stored up. ;)

I only delivered about half of Ryan's rant. I figured he'd at least let Aaron get a word in edgewise.

Already expanding the roster I see? A precog? A clairvoyant? A pain in the ass at the very least I'm sure.

I'll get Aaron's response up tonight.

Well, you did say Ryan got a call from a mysterious female about the new arrivals. Just figured I’d give her a name and reason to call him.

Meh. The notification system sometimes gets, glitch. Clear out your cache, etc. I personally don't use email notifications, so I don't seem to have as many problems.

Welp, when Ryan and crew first arrived, Bird fed them a line of uninformative BS. Obviously, that didn't sit too well with Ryan.

<chuckle> This coming from the character with HOW many different personalities?

Sure, let's go ahead and implement post order and see how it goes.

So that means next up to bat is ArtsyFartsy, followed by OKDoomerTikTokGuy, BubbleBathBitch, Blowin'UpChunks, ThatOneEmoGirl, RyanIsAnAsshole, then myself.

Your nicknames are hilarious I love them, Aaron should be BirdHelpMe (if anyone thinks something else is better for Aaron, comment below lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back