• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Masquerade Troupe | the Roost and Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ryan is free to break from post order for conspiratorial chatting with Aaron while the baby birds get a round to themselves.

Quick question about the new world: will it have clones of the recruits' loved ones (as well as themselves)? For example, will a clone of Haruto's family appear in the new world? Or does the similarity between the original world and the new world mainly applies to technological advancements and world events?

We never met ourselves or our families on this world, so I'd say tech and world events mostly.

They probably could find their parents, but not themselves, for the most part. The world's were identical up to some point 30-ish years ago. Anyone born before then would exist in both worlds, anyone born after would not. The lives of the people in the world's would have diverged as well, so the same people might be very different even if they exist in both worlds.

Gosh darn I forgot to tag the next person, but Pyosimros Pyosimros you're up next! And FYI, I'll be responding slower in the next 2-3 weeks to study for my school finals, so sorry if I stall the RP ಥ‿ಥ

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA shit I must've clicked on the notif bell then spaced out and exited before actually checking the notifs, really sorry guys!! Post'll be up tomorrow e v e. Or well uhhh, today technically I guess

Yup, I'm up. I'll try to have my post up tomorrow so we can get these scenes moving.

If anyone wants to get any interactions or Q&A in for the car ride, post at will. Next post will be later this weekend with them all arriving at the first stop.

And we're back to our regularly scheduled posting. Ryan is still free to post out of order cuz he isn't going to follow any rule Aaron was involved with setting anyway. Let's finally get some introductions in order.

TheTaleTellers TheTaleTellers is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back