• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Masquerade Troupe | the Roost and Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
C c6474 TheTaleTellers TheTaleTellers notabot notabot Tarmagon Tarmagon

"Welcome, to the OOC."

The IC is also up, and you have free reign to post. For people that aren't Tarmagon, since it's a manageable-sized group, please let others respond before posting again. This goes for any time characters are together.

And remember, while our characters are villains and likely not quite good people, and they may actively hate each other at times int he IC, the OOC will remain friendly.​

Okay awesome! I am completely unused to forum-based....anything. So this'll be new/interesting. Is there a posting order for the main ic thread or do we just THROW ourselves in? My apologies if this was already addressed just like to make extra sure.

Okay awesome! I am completely unused to forum-based....anything. So this'll be new/interesting. Is there a posting order for the main ic thread or do we just THROW ourselves in? My apologies if this was already addressed just like to make extra sure.
There will probably be a posting order, but for initial posts feel free to jump right in.

I'd like somewhere in peoples' opening posts to include the characters actually accepting the invitation, so we all get to see a little glimpse of who the characters are before getting whisked away to the dusty mansion and their new life of crime.

Time for another once-over of the characters. Well, not Ryan. I already know Ryan's kind of an ass.

Haruto - Oh boy oh boy, this boy. First off, if the gang ever pulls any jobs in Japan he'll be a handy translator. But what's more interesting is his strong family bonds. That could prove tricky, but I look forward to the drama that is sure to arise from it. As for his power, I really have no idea what direction you want to go with it, so I'm just going to watch and see along with the rest.

Kimi - Seems like the group's quirky personality. Not getting a solid read on her as a character from the sheet. I'll have to see it in motion to judge that. As for her power, she is definitely the strongest right off the bat. I might need to through some more balance levers into the whole art that creates anything aspect. We'll see how it plays out at first.

Arthur - Poor guy looks like a businessman that just got isekai'd into being a villain. His personality and backstory is basically the same as Aaron's,which could be good or bad depending on how they mesh. His power is probably the one I'm most interested in seeing. Not really time manipulation but timekeeping manipulation, that isn't something I've seen before. Well, I suppose that one guy from Fate Zero technically did, but that was one trick. I have to wonder how useful both himself and the rest of the group will think that is.

I'm also in the same situation as TheTaleTellers, so apologies if I do anything out of conduct. But otherwise, I can't wait to get to know each of y'all! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Lol glad I'm not alone in this feeling, also not to be political or anything but
cjG3.gif

Well welcome to your first forum roleplay then guys! Expect many more forced metaphors beaten over your head from me 😅👍

But in seriousness I'm excited about where this is going and look forward to rping with you all

Hey guys I know it's so soon but just as a heads up I prob won't be posting in the IC until later this wk as I have midterms (I'm a college student) and I write kinda slow in general 😓 otherwise all of your posts are great! Honestly not the most literate person, but hopefully my writing is on par w/ this group's standards 🙂

Last edited:
Not a problem. Don't let this distract you from exams. And the only way to improve writing skills is to just do it (or by reading a lot, but w/e), so you're in the right place for that.

Pyosimros Pyosimros She's accepted.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Her personality might be problematic, but she's far from the worst in that regard. The group is going to have a lot of clashing personalities I think. She seems comfortable being at the top of the totem pole, and in this world she's near the very bottom, so it might be a bit of a struggle to adapt there. Per power is interesting, going to veto the teleporting for now.

I'm fine with that and she enjoys being on top but understands that it will take time to be back on top

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer I agree with Magi. I feel like Charlotte is gonna have a lot of drama w/ the other members lol. Also, is her picture from the Fate series?

Not actually into the series, but the pic is drawn similarly to Fate's typical art style (to the best of my memory) xD

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, a bit cheesy but apt and I think it's just a similar style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back