• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

Snow smiled and said “You’re not too bad yourself. And don’t worry. I’ve been studying and practicing living on my own since I was 20. I have plenty of experience taking care of a house and I’ll teach you everything I can. If you’d like me to.”

I was glad you were willing to teach me something because I don’t know anything about taking care of bill or taking care of a house. I’ve never had to clean in my life and I’ve never even cooked my own meal. “I’ll definitely need some help figuring out how to do things.” I tell you honestly and I started to think maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. Maybe I could learn something and still go back to my old life but maybe be more independent and do things for myself at my parents house. I still missed my designer clothes and my beautiful shoe closet.

Snow pulled into the parking lot and parked before saying “Well city girl, I’ll help you with whatever I can. I can clean, cook, manage my finances...Before this is over you’ll know how to do it all too. Now let’s go get you some clothes and then head to our new home.”

“It’s Harlow not city girl.” I correct you even though I was semi joking because I thought it was kind of cute. I was hoping I didn’t fail at everything you had to show me or teach me. “I don’t know how to drive either.” I admit to you honestly and I slipped out of the car myself.

Snow laughed and got out himself. He walked beside her up the store and opened it for her. “After you City Girl.” He said with a grin. Yep that so wasn’t going anywhere.

Their relationship is something else lol

I step into the store before you and I rolled my eyes again. I look around the store and I notice most of the clothes in the store aren’t my usual style. My usual style is very high fashion and girly which meant I rarely wore pants or anything that wasn’t cropped besides when I wore dresses. I was a very girly girl and I got my love for fashion from my mom because she designed clothes for a living and always showed me what went into designing clothes.

Snow led her around the store helping her pick out this and that while keeping an eye on prices. She ended up with a couple pairs of jeans, a few t shirts, some pajamas, and a few other things before they reached the limit Snow had mentioned. Though Snow did have a surprise up his sleeve for her.

While you were eying the prices I was just eying things I thought were cute enough for my style and something I could stand to wear in public. I was disappointed by the lack of cute skirts and dresses in this store but I guess I’d have to live with what I was given. When you cut me off from buying more things I was a little taken off guard and I had to hold myself back from begging for more clothes. I’m not use to the words no or no more.

Snow helped her carry everything out and told her to stay in the truck while he went back inside for a few minutes to get one more thing. Prior to them walking in he had sent a text to one of the employees there who was a friend of his to take a knee length blue dress to the back and hold it for him because he had a girl with him. The dress would fit her perfectly and matched her eyes. When he walked out it was neatly folded into a box and he put it behind his seat before starting the truck up.

I was confused as to why you wanted to go back inside but I did as you said because I didn’t want to be outside of the truck alone. I sat in the truck and I start messaging my friend more. She asks about you and if you’re some rich man my parents are making me marry. I told her you weren’t rich in the slightest but that you were quite handsome. She laughed at me and told me I was going to be a poor mans wife. I got a little offended by that and I don’t know why I felt the need to defend you or maybe I was just defending myself. I saw you come back and I give you a little smile. “What did you get?”

Snow smiled and said “You’ll see when we get to the house. It’s a surprise.” Then he pulled up the address of the house and pulled out of the parking lot and out onto the main road

I was curious now about what you got in the back and I couldn’t wait to get to the house now so I could see it. I relax in my seat and I run my fingers through my hair. “How long is this ride going to take?”

Snow looked at his truck clock and said “Around an hour and a half. The house is a smaller than my parents house but it’s very homey. It was a friend of mine’s before she moved down to Florida. I think you’ll like it. I hope you do.”

When I hear you describe the size and feel of the house I knew it wouldn’t be like I was use to because my bedroom in my parents house was almost the size of your parents house. Maybe the bedroom, the bathroom and my closet was more accurate. “Hopefully I do. What should we do for an hour and a half?”

Snow thought about it for a minute and said “Normally when I make this drive I listen to my radio on one of the best country stations in the Carolinas. I’ve been listening to it since I was a kid.”

“So we’ll just sit in silence and listen to music?” I questioned in confusion because I thought we would at least have conversation during the car ride but I guess if you wanted to be silent we could be silent. I pull out my phone and I begin scrolling through Instagram. I see all of my friends posting pictures of them on vacation or getting engaged with fancy diamonds rings. “So we’re technically engaged right now right?” I asked just thinking about it because we were meant to get married in a month.

Snow chuckled and said “Yes we can talk. And technically from our parents points of view we are. But it’s up to you whether or not we make it official.” He’d always wanted to be married and have a family of his own in a small town atmosphere.

When you say it’s up to me I just nodded. “I think we’ll wait to see if we have a connection by the time the month is over and we can just get married. It seems a little weird to get married without being engaged first but I guess our parents are going for typical.” I had always imagined my boyfriend getting down on one knee in front of me and proposing before we got married. I never imagined I’d be being forced to marry a man I don’t know. “So do you want children?” I asked try to start a casual conversation.

Snow nodded and said “I’ve always wanted at least two kids despite how I grew up. Boy and a girl. Or two boys and two girls. I’d be happy either way. It’s always been my dream to have my own family.”

It felt good knowing we were on the same page about kids because if we were going to be doing this whole marriage thing we were going to need to be on the same page for future. “I’ve always wanted a little girl and I know it probably sounds dumb but I want to be able to dress her up and wear cute matching outfits with her. Of course a little boy would be fine too because I could dress him pretty nicely but I’ve just always wanted a little girl.” I tell you smiling.

(What if they have like 3 boys before having a girl lol)

(Works for me lol)

Snow smiled and said “I’ve always wanted a girl too. The moment I started thinking about wanting kids I knew if I had a daughter she’d have me wrapped around her finger.”

I felt myself become more comfortable with you during our conversation and I was slowly letting down the stuck up bitch persona that I put up around my friends without realizing it. I felt like I could say anything to you and you wouldn’t judge me about it. “Especially if she looks anything like me.” I say teasingly giving you a smile and putting my hand underneath my chin doing a little pose. “I think a little boy that looks like you would be adorable. A little cowboy.”

Snow laughed and said “You might just end up having me around your finger. You are kinda cute after all.” He wasn’t lying. She was a very pretty girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back