• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

I don’t know why it made me feel weird way to think about us being closer in a relationship but I wasn’t opposed to the idea of it. We were two very opposite people but we could find some sort of common ground in this situation. “Okay back to the basics. What is your favorite color?”

Snow thought about it for a minute and then said “Dark sapphire blue, Royal purple, or silver. What’s yours?” Snow was definitely getting more comfortable with her.

Last edited:
All of those colors sounded lovely and I took a minute to think about mine. “I like most soft pastel colors like pinks, purples and blues.”

Snow nodded and said “Honestly I love most shades of blue and most colors of purple are pretty. What’s your favorite animal?” Personally he liked cats more than most animals and he’d have two or three over the years.

Last edited:
When you ask about animals I smile. “I love otters. I know it’s weird but I’ve been obsessed with otters ever since I went to the zoo for the first time when I was 4 and I got to pet an otter. I have an otter stuffed animal that I’ve slept with since I was 5.” I’ve never told anyone about the stuffed animal because they’d make fun of me for it if they knew. The stuffed animal was at home with my parents and if I knew I was being taken away I would have grabbed it. It was the closest thing to me having a pet because my parents never wanted pets.

Snow smiled and said “I also love otters. I’ve always wanted a pet otter. Maybe if you stay we could get one someday. “ and he meant that. He would honestly love to have a pet otter

My eyes light up at the mention of getting an otter for a pet and I give you a bright smile. “I’d love that. That sounds like it would be a lot of fun.” You really made me excited and happy at the mention of owning a pet otter because I’ve been obsessed with them for over 20 years now.

Snow saw her happy expression out of the corner of his eye and decided to take a chance. He took his right hand off of the steering wheel and offered it to her. He was curious to what she would do.

When you offered me your hand I was a little confused at first but then I realize what you’re doing. I slowly place my hand on top of yours and I glance out the window as we drive. “What’s your biggest fear?” I asked softly feeling your hand in mine.

Snow didn’t even think before he said “Being alone forever. I have always felt alone at home and to feel like that for the rest of my life..I’m not sure I could bear it. What’s yours?” He was surprised but also glad she had taken his hand. He was starting to hope that it’d work out.

I didn’t expect such a quick answer from you but I guess when it’s your biggest fear you think about it a lot. “I’d say I’m scared of the same but I guess in a different way. I’ve always been surrounded by butlers, nanny’s and our cleaning lady but those people aren’t forever and neither are my parents. My parents are growing old together forever but I want to do that too. I want someone around forever who actually cares.” I tell you and I nibble on my bottom lip. “I’m sorry that probably sounded so spoiled.”

Snow squeezed her hand gently and said “No it’s not spoiled. You’re used to having people around. You’ve seen your parents getting old together and you want a relationship that will last. I get that. I want that too. I want to be with someone till the day I die and never worry about them leaving or betraying me. I want to marry once and raise a family with the woman I marry. So I completely understand Harlow. Trust me.”

When you squeeze my hand it made me feel a little better and I give you a little smile. “All the men I’ve dated in the past only care about my body or my parents money. I’ve had a man steal clothes from me and give it to his other girlfriend because it was something my mother had personally designed for me. Of course you know how much I love expensive thing but I still have a heart at the end of the day.”

Snow looked at her for a moment and said “You can trust me. I promise I’m not going to steal anything from you or betray you.” Snow looked back at the road and then added, “Except maybe your heart.”

I couldn’t help but let out a little laugh at that last part and I just smile beginning to play with your fingers as we hold hands. “And I’ll be stealing your heart and your last name maybe.” I was teasing a little bit with the maybe but I was still unsure if I was really ready to make such a commitment like marriage so soon or if we’d work out.

Snow laughed and said “Snow and Harlow Ashe. Has a nice ring to it doesn’t it?” She was starting to make him fall for her. Once she had calmed down from the shock and anger of losing her old life she was quite enjoyable to be around.

I smile at the sound of our names with your last name attached and it did sound pretty good. “I think so.” I felt like such a fool for acting how I acted earlier but I was just being thrown into a world of unknowns and being forced to leave a life that’s been my whole world. I was still a little confused and hesitant about having to take care of myself but I knew you’d help me. “How much longer? I’m getting hungry.”

Snow looked at his phone for a minute and said “About 15 minutes. We’re almost there.”

It didn’t feel like we’ve been in the car for over an hour but I guess that’s what happens when you’re having fun and talking. “I can’t wait to see the place now. Are we sharing a bed?” I asked curiously.

Snow thought about it for a minute and said “That’s up to you. It’s a three bedroom house but one of the rooms is now a library and the second room has boxes in it. If you want to sleep separately we can.”

(The house or cabin. The outside would look a little more rundown though.

Attachments

• D227A897-A2EF-474A-AEF8-5CE7033A2F38.jpeg
    D227A897-A2EF-474A-AEF8-5CE7033A2F38.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 3
  • FD9A90F5-3969-4762-BC02-ABAFC54045EC.jpeg
    FD9A90F5-3969-4762-BC02-ABAFC54045EC.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 36957056-98CF-4780-9595-C71D055A0237.jpeg
    36957056-98CF-4780-9595-C71D055A0237.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3
  • AEE5DDDD-DE76-4341-B999-0336451BCF5D.jpeg
    AEE5DDDD-DE76-4341-B999-0336451BCF5D.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 3
  • B0E852B5-64CF-4B72-9160-2FE8B0AA8BCD.jpeg
    B0E852B5-64CF-4B72-9160-2FE8B0AA8BCD.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 3
I had to think about it for a minute and I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable so I think I’d allow you to have your own bed for a while. “I’ll take whatever bed you don’t want. You can choose first because it is your place you picked out.”

Snow smiled and said “How about I let you have the big bed in the master bedroom and I’ll take the free one in the second bedroom? I usually stay up late at night anyway so I could unpack some stuff after you go to bed unless you want to help.”

When you gave me the master bedroom I felt a little bad because I thought you would want it but I decided to not go back and forth about it. “Of course I can help unpack or at least I can try to help as much as I can because I’ve never had to unpack things and I’ll need guidance on where things go.”

Snow nodded and said “I’ll give you a tour when we get inside.” They had just turned down the long driveway that went off into the woods just outside of town.

When we drove into the woods it was a really nice view and I was wondering how far in the woods the house was. I hoped the house was nice and hopefully I could adjust to living there with just you and me. “Is there a lake near the house?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back