• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Loop | OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the Loop OOC! You can chat about everything here, but I especially recommend talking character relationships. Are they Enemies? Friends? Enemies who will turn friends? Friends who had a falling out? Love interests? Strangers? Etc, etc. No matter the relationship, the first situation in the roleplay will bring the characters together, so don't worry. I'll give more info on that once it comes together.

A discord will be made soon, so long as everyone is interested!

Hi everyonnneee

Brain rot Brain rot not surprising since I made the rp but yea I have my OC pretty fleshed out 😭

hello everyone!! i have a very basic idea but i'm waiting to see the lore before making final decisions.

Oh yes that reminds me lore will be up soonn

Oh yeah, how is world interacting with the characters going to work? Like, elytra elytra I'm guessing you'll take on that onus a bit since you made the world?

YES I'm going to be very hands on with world interaction. Though credit where credit is due, I'm just playing in this space, the entire concept is from one of my favorite tabletop games kdsgjklgsd the story is mine however....the setting credit goes to them

More details on world interaction will be up in the loooore? Probably? I'm working on it now.

🔫 sammy we don't talk about the dinosaurs hush up

Take the all the time you need! Also, you came up with it all yourself don't you dare discredit yourself!!

Oh yeah, I was thinking since my character is the computer geek they'd have a fixation on the particle collider? The crossroads of engineering and math literally becoming reality seems like it'd be stupid to pass up having them be a tad fixated on it?

OH I PROMISE IM NOT DISCREDITING MYSELF the concept of the Loop and like, the setting itself IS all from them. The original stuff I make will come in more later? Definitely will have original stories and ideas but I'm a very credit where credit is due sort of person haha....the art used in the interest check is actually all from the rulebook for the ttrpg! very fun stuff

Oh YEA having your computer geek fixate on the collider would work VERY well! Its a great connection to the Loop tbh....

smolfluffball smolfluffball
1597867023306.png

Hi everyone! ^^
I just finished my CS for the snob. Playing mean girls is my specialty. But I promise I'm not one! Please let me know what you think! I might add a few more little things and tweak but it's mostly done. I'm excited to see everyone's characters. If you have any ideas for relationships, I'm all ears!

npcs will come out sooon and you'll see them then

Zatanna Zatanna I'm looking at your character now, very excited. Forgot to put it in there bc its been quite the day but could you put a 'role' section in the bio just so i can like, see it as i scroll through :') so sorry I forgot. but i absolutely love what you have so far....

npcs will come out sooon and you'll see them then

Zatanna Zatanna I'm looking at your character now, very excited. Forgot to put it in there bc its been quite the day but could you put a 'role' section in the bio just so i can like, see it as i scroll through :') so sorry I forgot. but i absolutely love what you have so far....
Sure! I will absolutely add that in! And thank you very much <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back