• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Livid Ones {OOC}

Main
Here
Ah ok cool so I can contriubute :)

Yep! Open to Idea's from any of you.

Whether that's a Mutation of Variants or a Variant itself, something new and dangerous for this world to deal with.

Gangs, Groups, Factions. I've got a bunch planned :P

Would be interesting to see if patient 0(s) are a different type of infected entirely. Like maybe a hive nexus or something.

The patient (0's) were primarily devoured by the wildlife in the area upon their first foray.

I'll go ahead and foreshadow that only one Humanoid Patient Zero's still lurking around infecting people otherwise we wouldn't still have the Loner Variant.

Also Love Sloan fr EldritchEntity. Adding the small details I didn't with the touching objects after chewing is perfect.

I mean it's not a lot of blood after all, but still.

I'll let Sloan and Minnie get some words in before the big part starts happening, ya'll can go ahead and skips some time if ya'll would like to get closer to parade time, James' gonna be busy with the boys for awhile.

infected water creatures that mutate to go on land. Its bloodborn. Blood travels in water so fish and sea creatures can accidentally breath it in or just eat it.

Howdy I'm back! Uh did anyone get their shot in?

I'm so sorry, I stopped getting notifications for both of the threads! I was sitting around waiting for a response 😭 I've had this issue before, I'm not really sure why
I don't think there's much else for me to post for Minnie until a time skip happens, the stuff I have planned is at her aunt's house

I'm so sorry, I stopped getting notifications for both of the threads! I was sitting around waiting for a response 😭 I've had this issue before, I'm not really sure why
I don't think there's much else for me to post for Minnie until a time skip happens, the stuff I have planned is at her aunt's house
Thanks for the heads up! Thought Ya'll had ghosted for a moment lol.

I'll post something soon! Guessing Eldritch is out of the count for now

Sorry I haven't checked in, been absolutely packed. I want to make sure, who's turn is it to post?

Uh, as soon as I post on here I suddenly can see all your messages- but I can't see anything until I post...? And I have zero notifications either.

I am so sorry about that! I'll see what I can do to fix it, until then, I guess I'll just try editing certain messages to see if I can get it to respond or something.

Also thank you Doowy, I appreciate it. Germaphobe fr 😂

Last edited:
Uh, as soon as I post on here I suddenly can see all your messages- but I can't see anything until I post...? And I have zero notifications either.

I am so sorry about that! I'll see what I can do to fix it, until then, I guess I'll just try editing certain messages to see if I can get it to respond or something.

Also thank you Doowy, I appreciate it. Germaphobe fr

Howdy! I was planning on letting you go ahead and get in your lick you can skip ahead in time since Not much is going to happen til the parade starts and then stuff finally starts to get interesting!

Ok perfect, I'll will get to work on that as soon as I can. I am SUPER sorry about the problem btw.

Got work this morning but i'll be back asap! I'll be splitting the start of the parade into two posts just a heads up!

Okay sorry! Work's taking a little longer than I was expecting lemme rain check it til tomorrow, sorry guys ^^;

No worries! Take your time and no stress. I appreciate you taking the time to update! ☺️

I legit hate having to postpone it but it might have to wait til the weekend, this cold weather's been hell at work and on my hands man D:

Last edited:
Damn, sorry to hear that! I would say I hope it warms up, but considering we're still in winter idk if that'll do much, haha.

Hey sorry for the wait! I got awfully sick last night D:

Turns out I got that real life Lyvid rn lmao

COVID is a massive pain

Thank god for small miracles huh?

Anyway I'll try to be active since I'm obviously not getting to work this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back