• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Livid Ones {OOC}

Main
Here
Also completely off topic- neither of you happen to be interested in a Game called Project-Zomboid are you? (Since this whole roleplay is heavily inspired by a series of events from my previous Role-play server on it, I figured I'd see if either of you have played before)

Last edited:
Hello! Hope you're feeling a little better!

I've never played Project Zomboid but I feel like my dad has lol

I haven't, but I'm vaguely familiar. Now I'll end up doing more research because I'm curious ๐Ÿ˜‚

I haven't, but I'm vaguely familiar. Now I'll end up doing more research because I'm curious ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'd say give it a shot if you're into roleplaying games, it's a pretty good survival game and pretty much one of the only good Zombie-Simulators lol

Hello! Hope you're feeling a little better!

I've never played Project Zomboid but I feel like my dad has lol
And thank you! Hacking up a lung stuck to my bed lmao

I'd say give it a shot if you're into roleplaying games, it's a pretty good survival game and pretty much one of the only good Zombie-Simulators lol
Hell in fact if you check out some videos and get back to me on it I'd be more than down to add you up on steam and send either of you a copy ^^, of course only if you like it from the videos :P

Hell in fact if you check out some videos and get back to me on it I'd be more than down to add you up on steam and send either of you a copy ^^, of course only if you like it from the videos :P
Awesome!! I really appreciate that! (Of course I'd have to get steam lmao)

I'm in a huge writing mood today
lungs kinda hurt still but if you anytime to post today I'd love to get some actual headway down!

No rush! I've got a lot in mind now that I'm stuck to my bed lol

ShE snEEzEd thE bLooD OntO ThE bEaRs- all I see is screamers EVERYWHERE

Take out the LAUGH in TRAUMA

You call this a crowd?

I call it a biological warzone.

Same back at ya, I find humor in the weirdest interactions lol.

Well I'll wait out till you and Miaow get in something for the parade here ^^

Ok, sorry mine are so short btw, not much to write for boring old Sloan at the moment ๐Ÿ˜

Short, Long? doesn't matter to me- depends on how descriptive you wanna get; I can work with anything so take your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back