• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Livid Ones {OOC}

Main
Here
Would love both of your opinions on the matter!
I think that sounds fine, we can also always adjust whatever we need to in the future. (I have zero experience in a grouped situation, so I say whatever works, works.)

I also want to just put this out there.

I won't go out of my way to end any characters of yours but I do want you let me know how permanent character deaths are with the both of you.

Sometimes a Deus Ex machina just can't save you
I am fine with character deaths, although I'd say I'll put more work into my "main" one, and then have the others marked as perishable? I don't know if that works exactly well, thoughts?

I am fine with character deaths, although I'd say I'll put more work into my "main" one, and then have the others marked as perishable? I don't know if that works exactly well, thoughts?

That's fine! I'll try to keep a kind of file on "Protagonists" and the side-piece characters.

Protags have some form of Plot-Armor.

Just heads up though, none- and I mean None of my characters will have any- I tend to let fate guide the whims of the roleplay in regards to them- that and constant RNG.

That actually does sound cool, I do usually prefer letting a story run it's course. If I do decide on her dying I will let you know, lol

Should I prepare extra sheets ahead of time for my other characters?

That actually does sound cool, I do usually prefer letting a story run it's course. If I do decide on her dying I will let you know, lol

Should I prepare extra sheets ahead of time for my other characters?
Up to you, I don't plan on any character deaths anytime soon at all- not until some good alternatives are brought in.

I would also quite like my main character to survive if possible, but she is 12 so if she ends up in a stupid situation with no chance of survival I won't complain about it haha

Lol fair enough!

I'll need to get off for now, but I will shoot a message in here if needed! just lemme know if you guys have any more questions- then I'll head off for the night ^^

I was just thinking about how messed up it would be if our characters got to know each other, and she ended up a screamer :I

IMG_4833.png

by the way, reference for James' face (Old Sketch of him)

Last edited:
Thank ya! I'm heading off now, ya'll lemme know if ya'll got anymore questions and I'll answer them before I head to work!

Know I said I was heading to bed, but I needed to write this down while it was in my head- figured it set the mood well enough!

Name: Catherine Sloan Deighton (Goes by Sloan)

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: May 2nd, 1970 (Age 23 at the time of outbreak)

Height: 5'7"

1000000569.jpg

Biography:

Sloan grew up your typical semi-urban kid, nothing special to note. She loved to go to thew arcade with her friends, being a particular fan of space invaders, and loved to skateboard. She would get into the occasional trouble- graffiti and other vandalism, not to mention underage drinking.

Her relationship with her parents was not bad, just bumpy, and a bit rough at times, Especially whenever they got wind of her secretive activities. When she turned 19 she moved out from her parent's to an apartment by herself, leading a fairly solitary life. She worked a few part-time jobs, including at Walmart, just enough to pay rent and buy food, financially leaving room for only a few other things.

She's picked up ways to be resourceful, rather that then have to work another shift. Thanks to the influence of her friends group, she's also learned how to shoplift effectively and pick a few locks.

I know that is way short, I had a very simple idea for her, but I can (and probably will) come up with/add more for her in the future.

(Again, sorry it took so long! There were some delays.)

Hey no problem, she sounds fun already.

Simple is just as good in a Apocalyptic setting- since the actions you take once shit goes down is the only thing that matters ;P

I posted in the main forum last night and If ya'll need- I'll post a few more times to get a good basic Idea for how Day one is gonna go (Like I said, it's just gonna be a bit of the normal life around Knox County, kind of boring outside on the country side- a bit hustle towards Louisville for the Christmas Parade ect. ect.)

Also I think i've got a bit of working system down for the turns between the three of us!

How does this sound?

We'll switch between character POV's, at least until our characters are all in one place together.

Essentially we'll focus on one character for a few paragraphs until a good breaking point to switch over to another character to then go through their actions during that same place in time.

Once we're all in the same place though I'll start describing the situations a bit more in detail and leave more open ended sentences and actions so you guys can react accordingly!

That all sounds good to me! I'm writing a Minnie post atm, set at the same time as your James post.

That's perfect!

Ya'll can all post to get your situation in order for the morning then I'll continue from James' perspective for a bit to worldbuild a bit more and then switch over to whoever would love to continue their day first c:

(Or rather I would, was I not going to work T^T. I'll be back around 3:00PM CST Though!)

Having some fun writers block today but got about half of a post done. Heading out for around 2 hours, will finish it when I get back!

Oooh god, I love that writing style :O

Just got back from work, excellent job!

Last edited:
Hope ya'll have had a good day though!

Pardon Eldritch? Would you like to go next as a little introduction for your characters day?

You have no idea how big of a compliment that is :D I'm glad you liked it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back