• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~π•Ώπ–π–Š π•·π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ π–‚π–Š π•±π–”π–‘π–‘π–”π–œ~ {π•Ίπ–•π–Šπ–“}

Cello.

We are going to trust the giant flying sharks?
coded by natasha.
  • β€” The Light We Follow

Lore

You died.

Well so you thought. This wasnt the afterlife they talked about on earth. You blink your eyes and take in the sights before you. A handful of winged beings stood a couple feet away, their eyes bright and curious. It's been awhile since humans have been brought to them. Tall towers loomed even further in the distance. Two of the winged beings stepped forward and offered a gentle smile, shaking your hand and offering a small bow before moving onto the others in the group.

After they finished, they passed a note to each of you and took a step back, prideful smiles on their faces encouraging you to read them. You looked down and began to read.

β€œWelcome to Heavena Angeia ______. You have been nominated to go through a program based on our system to become an Angli. We keep watch over the world and make sure when wars break out, we fix them. We are the peacekeepers and we wish for you to join us. If you wish to accept this request, nod your head, and proceed to follow your guide. If not, please shake your head and we will return you back to earth.”

You look up at the other humans who also had a confused expression on their face that seemed to read, β€œWhy me?” They glanced between each other till someone stepped forward and nodded their head. Others slowly followed suit.

How bad could it be if you tried this?

coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
*jumps in with the full force of an elephant*
hi

I'm really digging this! Kinda want to do a "good guy in a bad world" sorta character who is confused why he's accepted in this program.

Is the cs topic up already?

I'm really digging this! Kinda want to do a "good guy in a bad world" sorta character who is confused why he's accepted in this program.

Is the cs topic up already?
Ooo that would be an interesting idea and no it is not, ive been a bit busy

Bump! ^^
(Also for those who have not dmed me for the discord link please do)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back