• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Light of Aiaran OOC

Oh wow, Ok 100% honesty Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , it's been so long since I got any kind of notification for this that is doesn't even show up on my notifications list any more. D: I think we were still recruiting people since I last got any notifications for it. This problem has been happening a lot of players recently, and I seriously think it is causing the site a lot of damage since people are not receiving notifications like they should for Rp's.
If I could get a quick TL: DR version of what has happened with everyone so far, I can try and get something together before the end of the day. RL is pretty swamped, but I could get something started at lunch.

I agree with crooked, a tl;dr would be most helpful

Not really that much to TL;DR, RP has been fairly slow going and junk and most have been casual interactions, but k.

Gist of it is everyone is congregated at the Inn due to varying circumstances for the most part thus far. May and August were there over night for reasons, insulted the cook nd consequently the inn staff/the cooks dad. Fight broke out. Fae arrives wet from the rain and gets August to magically strip her pants, gets his cloak, strips entirely, starts harassing. Ciel and Lu soon arrive after stealing a cake from the bakery and just sort of casually eat in the corner while dodging objects and watching the chaos. Sora's character(I forgot the name) rocks up and bearhugs Fae. Shortly after Ciel and Lu are spotted by scent and a fight is about to break out, I think. I need to post still >_>

Gus' character is off in the woods so far.

Xel's character is with Squab and Willy in the streets somewhere.

Fidget and the Steele bros are at the harbor with Fidget poking and making fun of them.

Other characters are off in some cave, some random house, and other places. I can't really remember fully, sorry >_>

i'm still totally in, but i'm looking for someone to interact with actually, and I don't know who..
WOW this took way to long for me to see. But what do you think of talking with a mad scientist and his blank apprentice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back