• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Light of Aiaran OOC

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
IC:
Sign-Ups:
Character List:
Rules:
Tag List: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-light-of-aiaran-tag-list.331708/

Eyo everyone. Getting everything linked up, sign-up format worked on, and etcetra. For now this here is the OOC. Don't be a dick and everything will go just fine~. Invite anyone you think might be interested too.

Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Zooks Zooks zCrookedz zCrookedz MangoSargent MangoSargent @MatTamMax CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Damafaud Damafaud silverdahlia silverdahlia LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Isune Isune TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Bolts Bolts Phayne Phayne animegirl20 animegirl20 Mena Mena
Hello~!

Hue hue hue, it's fine. I've never even played either yet, I lack both IP and RP, but I find them cute. And you sure you hate them more than that hamster we all call Satan?

Hue hue hue, it's fine. I've never even played either yet, I lack both IP and RP, but I find them cute. And you sure you hate them more than that hamster we all call Satan?
I pretty much main Teemo whenever I play :3. HAVE NO FEAR CAPTAIN TEEMO IS HERE!

That being said, rules have been erected. View them whenever. Going to make the Magitek Explanation before I get the sign ups done for obvious reasons.

Sign-Ups are UP! Now, I will be working on lore shortly. I DID want to waste the rest of the night playing Drakensang Online, though I'm pumped for this now. Lore for the most part shouldn't have bearing on your CS, but feel free to reference it if applicable or make edits thusly~

If were siding with the Devans, can we play as giant monsters? Like thkse giant worm-like devans yoy mentioned, or maybe a malevolent dracolich?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back